InPutText Dialog Help

I have an question . How can i make the InPutText appear with other character ? i mean , i want to make the password character appear as : • ?

How can i do it ?

pawn Код:
Dialog_Login(playerid, response, inputtext[])
{
    switch (response) // Check which button was clicked
    {
        case 1: // Player clicked "Login"
        {
            // Check if the player entered a password
            if (strlen(inputtext) > 0)
            {
                // Check if the entered password is the same as the password saved in the player's account
                if (strcmp(APlayerData[playerid][PlayerPassword], inputtext, false) == 0)
                {
                    APlayerData[playerid][LoggedIn] = true; // The player has logged in properly
                    BankFile_Load(playerid); // Load your bank account (if it exists, the player will be notified about this)
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, TXT_LoggedIn); // Send a message to the client to inform him that he logged in properly
                }
                else
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, TXT_WrongPassword);
                    Kick(playerid);
                }
            }
            else
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, TXT_WrongPassword);
                Kick(playerid);
            }
        }
        case 0: // Player clicked "Cancel"
        {
            // Show a message that the player must be logged in to play on this server
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, TXT_PlayerMustLogin);
            // Kick the player
            Kick(playerid);
        }
    }

return 1;
}

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you maybe mean that the character of the text, the player enters into the dialog, has to appear is '•' this? If this is what you mean, your dialog_style has to be DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD. Further information can be found here: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Dialog_Styles