Gamemode is really anoying me. It wont open up (urgent)

Hello guys. I'm seriously angry because it keep saying,

Код:
[20:01:24] Script[gamemodes/Testing.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
I've tried NativeChecker plugin and it still doesn't work. On the other hand, I do know the solution to this problem. Well, earlier it started. On ALL of my SA-MP Servers, I go to the gamemodes files, and I open up a gamemode and nothing happens. Well something does happen. It opens up a new tab in my internet browser, and says if I want to download the file. I click "Download" and all it does is downloads the gamemode (which is in my gamemodes folder) and it keeps opening new tabs. Now its going crasy because I can't even open up my gamemode. And that is what is causing the

Код:
Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
error thing. I hope you can help me solve this issue, because it is getting very annoying when I want to open up my gamemode, and it doesn't load. It just asks me if I want to download it, and spams my internet browser with out of control tabs.

Thanks

Get .so or .dll plugins (latest version), upload them into "plugins' folder.
And also edit server.cfg

Код:
plugins sscanf.so or .dll, streamer.so or .dll
- for example.

dont u get me? the error is caused by the issue. the whole problem is in my post.

Your missing something that your not loading. mostly a plugin.

Use the Open with option, while also making sure the file is on your local hard drive. If it's not, of course it will download it.