[Before 0.3x]Can't install stereo on vehicles

It is quite a little bug that
pawn Код:
AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),1086);
doesn't work.
I tried to install it for multiple times and I can't hear any difference in the radio. When I drive my car to Transfender, I can still choose to install stereo while it shouldn't if it's successfully installed, so that it can prove AddVehicleComponent is not working for stereo.

Does this matter? Adding a stereo doesn't do anything.

Add more bass for the radio.
Listen the radio without stereo and with stereo.

I don't listen to the radio. I have my own music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
Add more bass for the radio.
Listen the radio without stereo and with stereo.
That's what I want to say. If I'm correct it also affects the user audio channel.

If you want to find out what's the difference with and without the stereo, try to listen to the radio on a motorbike and a car. A car with a stereo will have an even better sound than motorbike's.
Also, this bug makes the custom vehicle mod feature cannot be completely the same as those in single player. Shouldn't it be fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't listen to the radio. I have my own music.
Thanks for contributing to the topic then. +2.

Well spotted actually, Leong, I've added the Stereo upgrade to my tuning lists in scripts in the past but never tested it. Probably did but just ignored it as it didn't change a bit. Will have to wait for a reply if it's fixable at all.

Thanks for adding this to your list, but I am a little worried that the bug will only be regarded as a minor one, and we have to wait for a long time to have a fix (though I know Kalcor is very busy atm).