Very rare problem

Heya, so a friend of mine left a server for a while, when he came back on it, he can't connect to it at all. He always get the "unable to connect" message..server isn't down and what's more weird: he can connect to any other server.
basic info about his pc:
1. Windows XP
2. SAMP 0.3e (downloaded from littlewhitey's mirror)
3. GFX: Ge-Force 9500gt
4. samp.crrpg.com or 37.59.200.115
5. -
6. -
7. No mods.
--
More details: I've tved him a lot of times, and I did the following: turned firewall, antivirus etc off, added samp as an exception in the firewall list, added gta_sa.exe too; checked the thread on samp wiki (that didn't help). He reinstalled SAMp & gta sa ~5-6 times total, deleting everything after uninstall. I moved all folders and renamed, still didn't help. moved gta sa user files, still nothing..basically, he did everything but reinstalling windows. and I mean every single option possible. I banned and unbanned his ip (since i'm an admin at the server), owner checked samp.bans, unbanned every ip in his range and still nothing..He restarted his router and computer and still...As i've said, every single option..did tracert on samp.crrpg.com, pinged the ip...nothing helped lol.. posting this on his behalf, he said he can't post a new thread in here so yeah..

Hmm, so if he was able to connect before his account must of left a mySQL unchecked database bug?
Try telling him to logon to a different account and change his IP.

It's not a database issue - It's never happened before, and nothing has changed in the database. The server has also been restarted twice in the least 3-4 days, and he had issues then.

He can connect to other servers fine - and people can join with his nick. He can't connect, though.

And, he's not banned. I've checked the IP range bans that we have, and the other bans that could have occurred in his short and long range - and nothing is there. And I've even unbanned that range twice now, reloaded samp bans, and still nothing. He can ping the server fine, and there's nothing wrong in the VPS the server is hosted on, as he can connect to the forums on the same host.

Any more ideas?

Try shutting the server down, and start it up again after a minute. (If you haven't tried that already.)