Does handling change together with tuning ?

Hi,
Im playing on a drift server, and people there say that handling changes when you for example add a spoiler, and they call drifters that drift with full tunning "noobs"
I want to ask, is this possible ? You would need to put some variables into the handling code and set them when tuning or w/e

It doesnt, I believe none of them dont know how SA is made, there is handling.cfg file which is static, vehicle handling doesnt take any effect by adding some parts, its just a visual object added, but you can change car files aka dff and txd and if you get shorter wheel base for your modded( not tuning) car, some handling can perform better, even so its original handling, like with kart you can make 180 turn in 1 meter radiuss, imagine you replace infernus as kart, you will get that infernus also make such quick turn.

I believe a standard elegy handles a bit different to a fully modded one.. you should try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa[DGZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe a standard elegy handles a bit different to a fully modded one.. you should try it.
Its your feel, ofcourse hydraulics and nos can affect your handling, and its only, rest is just static, I get the same feel when I put some bmw mod on I dont know elegant, it also feels that handling is alot better, while its same old,slow 4 door saloon.

Yeah, I've always felt that it did do something, but never knew for sure if it really did. Replacing the car in my opinion would change the handling anyway because the size of the car has changed an the "center of car" is in some cases different, the new car could also have a different wheelbase.