[GameMode] SA-MP Map Editor v2.0 [Multi User Editor / 0.3e / Mapping is now fun / User friendly / Easy to use]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaled_Ahmed
Посмотреть сообщение
It says you are not Rcon admin when I save/export/load objects.And I log in with RCON password.You know how to be RCON ADMIN?
Me? Yes, i'm already login with RCON ADMIN.. (/rcon login 121) but the gamemode crash anyway.. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaled_Ahmed
Посмотреть сообщение
It says you are not Rcon admin when I save/export/load objects.And I log in with RCON password.You know how to be RCON ADMIN?
/rcon login 121

Updated to SAMP 0.3X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra_PL
View Post
Looks fine, but these textdraws are horrible.
Some people on this forum really do have a toffee nose view on other peoples work. Stfu and make one better!

Constructive criticism towards HOURS of peoples efforts is great but people like you just putting your 2 pence worth in really do get on my tits on this forum.

BTW love this editor pal will be using it for myself thanks for releasing this for everyone to use!

Fucking crazy good + Rep

Guys can anyone help me instaling this! Here is the picture of my problem HELP ME PLEASE! I start server.exe and this pops up! What shall I do?

Awesome Script 10/10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le3aT
View Post
How can i activate it or use it Please
Download file , extract and open server.exe >> Now connect to localhost (127.0.0.1)

How can i increase the size of any object ?

Great job yo .

I still agree that the text is horrible, it's not some graffity, is it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le3aT
View Post
How can i increase the size of any object ?
You can't , ONLY Player_Object can be re-size.

LAst question haw can i add my maps to my server ?

Very good

Shabi, I have some suggestion for your next version, if you don't mind please improve the following:
- The 10 objects per page not really a user friendly thing for me, I don't know why you did that but lets say I have 100 objects I have to click 10 times to get to my current selected object settings and if I click on the wrong one I have to do it again, that really slows my mapping down
- After I Duplicate or Add Object I have to scroll through all my object to just access the mouse object movement phase, I hope you can make it automatically goes to that phase when an object is created or duplicated. Maybe also create a function where you press a button and you automatically access your current selected object setting or movement phase
- Key board button shortcut to duplicate current selected object

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlonCHL
View Post
Shabi, I have some suggestion for your next version, if you don't mind please improve the following:
- The 10 objects per page not really a user friendly thing for me, I don't know why you did that but lets say I have 100 objects I have to click 10 times to get to my current selected object settings and if I click on the wrong one I have to do it again, that really slows my mapping down
- After I Duplicate or Add Object I have to scroll through all my object to just access the mouse object movement phase, I hope you can make it automatically goes to that phase when an object is created or duplicated. Maybe also create a function where you press a button and you automatically access your current selected object setting or movement phase
- Key board button shortcut to duplicate current selected object
Am downloading game Have to work on your idea :P

I will use this very soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabi RoxX
View Post
Am downloading game Have to work on your idea :P
You deleted SA-MP? I'm looking forward for your next version

Also, I have 2 more suggestion, ID changer. Lets say I put 10 of ID 3594(Blown car with hardtop) and I want to change some of them to ID 3593(Blown car without roof, I think it's like the one at Ryder's home) I had to save the map, get to my map location and manually change the id then reload the map. I would appreciate if you can make something like when user changes the id, save the current object pos and rot, destroy it, create the object again with the new id and same location

If possible try using Streamer, yesterday I couldn't add more objects, took me a while to notice that SA-MP only allow 1000 object and I have reach the limit. You already have Streamer included in your release, why not use it?

After all these, I hope it gets more people to use your next version and the people that have been using more comfortable with your map editor

Don't know what happened with your editor lol, It just cannot detect object moved position, when I duplicate it create object at their 'Add Object' position, might be streamer problem or something, I'm re-downloading your editor

Hello everyone.

First of all I really like the way this looks. So props for the creator.

Second, I am a bit noob at this so I want to ask if anyone can help me set it up.

Where to I place the "Object_by_Categary" folder?

How to change the materials In-Game?

Thank you.

Updated to V3.1

Changes:
Code:
Version 3.1
╘ Object Copy with  "C"
╘ Object Delete with  "N"
╘ Fast map saving with  "LALT"
╘ Move Object with "NUM1 / Middle Mouse Button"
╘ Created object LIST with "H"
╘ Fixed some object copying bug