[GameMode] SA-MP Map Editor v2.0 [Multi User Editor / 0.3e / Mapping is now fun / User friendly / Easy to use]

New Version v3.1 (0.3x)

About:
.......Well this is a simple map editor, that I tried to make fully friendly user and it is more friendly user than official samp map editor.... I didn't make it for all sa-mp map objects just for 0.3e,0.3d and 0.3c awesome objects that you can see by pressing Objects button at bottom. You can also add objects with ID's. Object movement is control by keys W,A,S and D in different phases/steps which means by pressing C you will have access to different dimensions movements and rotations. You can also move or rotate with MOUSE CONTROL . Multi User can map at once with combine ideas , yeah that's true. Even an object can be edit by multiple user at a same time

Changes:
Code:
Version 3.1
╘ Object Copy with  "C"
╘ Object Delete with  "N"
╘ Fast map saving with  "LALT"
╘ Move Object with "NUM1 / Middle Mouse Button"
╘ Created object LIST with "H"
╘ Fixed some object copying bug
Version 3.0
╘ Objects are now Category wise ((Sorry Not all , don't have much time for that))
╘ Object Material Change on select, and generate its code
╘ New look for object show case zoom,rot.. buttons
╘ Object Text Feature
Version 2.5a
╘ Removed text draw preview of objects (0.3x feature)
╘ Mouse Control Feature now works on FREE CAMERA MODE
╘ Added SelectObject() option , PRESS " Y " to select an object
╘ Fixed Bug
Version 2.5
╘ Updated to 0.3x
╘ New Object Texdraw preview (0.3x feature) with rotation & zoom option
╘ Player will have gun on spawn ( to test object :) )
╘ Added /veh command what works while you are in TEST Mode
Version 2.1
╘ Fixed a bug where text labels doesn't remove on loading new map.
╘ Decreased Text label draw distance as they mess with huge amount of objects
╘ Added quick selected object option feature, you can see the options of selected object with you RIGHT MOUSE   CLICK (KEY_AIM) 
Version 2.0
╘ MultiPlayer editor ((define MAX_PLAYERS in your script currently 10 is defined , and testing with 3 players))
╘ Added TextLabel to each object so you can find a object easily on object list.
╘ Object Creator name on object created list
╘ On Score Tab click a player to go to their position
╘ Fixes many things  
Version 1.3
╘ Fixed All bugs
╘ Re coded objects related things
Version 1.211
╘ Fixed a object bug
Version 1.21
╘ Fixed Bug , that if you delete a object it only destroy that object but not from object list
Version 1.2
╘ Added All Samp Objects With New View
╘ Models/Objects Configurations is now in text file
╘ Total 881 Objects In ShowCase
Version 1.1
╘ Fix Bug where object will destroy on pressing cancel or select button from objects menu.
╘ Added Files detection system, if file name will already exist a warning will pop up..
╘ Added Mouse Object Editor , Can use when you in in Test Mode / Player is Spawned by Pressing C and going to Object settings
Old Features:
Code:
╘ Pickup ICON above object that is selected .
╘ Friendly user buttons created with Selectable Text draws .
╘ Can Load/Save your map with their Name , will be in /Maps/Save
╘ Export Map as CreateObject , will be in /Maps/
╘ Add Objects with ID .
╘ List of 0.3c(Not All),0.3d and 0.3e Objects which also show objects. (A little buggy due to different object sizes)
╘ Object List of created objects .
╘ Object Properties/Settings Menu create with text draws that allow you to Change object POS/ROT by entering     values and create a duplicate , delete and Go to object access.
╘ 1000 Objects Tested , saved/load and export them.
╘ When you are in object movement thing you will see the keys at footer text draw which you may use to move/rotate object.
╘ When you can seeing a object , you wil have its name.id and Version in which it created at Footer Text Draw.
╘ Object that is currently selected will be red color in created object list.
New Features:
Multiplayer Editor:
Yes , as mentioned above this is a multi user map edditor wich means that you can now map with you mates.

KEYS / USAGE

Image from version 3.0

Index Id of each object:
Show index id of each object as a text label so you can easily find an object on created object list.
Object List:
You can list created object on a dialog box . If you will select an object a object box will appear with many options.

Mouse Control:

Video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3OwIM89bgE[/ame]

Test Map:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xjKoRZeRvE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-iGevX5w2k[/ame]

Keys Usage:
Code:
1:As you enter to server you in free mode, you can use keys W,A,S,D and Mouse to move.With Shift key you cam will move 2x.
2:While you are in FreeMode Press F to have access to to buttons and then press buttons FreeMode to again enter to free mode.
3:Once you created a Object you must Press C to access to object movement. First you press C you will have access to X,Y axis movement again pressing you will have access to move object to Z access and again you willl have acces to object Rotations .
4:While you in object movement phase press F to go to free mod. Again pressing C will go to last movement phase you was in.
5:You can Test map/Spawn player by pressing Test button at bottom. 
6:Once you are in Test Mode press F to go back to Free Mode.
Credits:
pawn Code:
/*=============================================================================
#                                                                             #
#                     SA-MP MAP Editor 0.3z v3.1                                #
#                     Scripted By Shabi RoxX                                  #
#                    Credits :   Kalcor > FLYMODE                             #
#                                ****** > Ssscaf Plugin                       #
#                                Incognito > Streamer Plugin                  #
#                                Max Paul/iRana > Beta Tester                                             #
#                   Copyright © 2012 sa-mp.com                                #
#==============================================================================
*/
Download v3.1:
4shared:Click here
SolidFiles:Click here

All Objects Pictures With categories names :
All credits to these objects pics goes to Dark (GamerX)
4shared:Click here
SolidFiles:Click here

Warnings:
╘ Make Sure that there is Folder /Maps/Save in ScriptFiles folder.

Bugs
Some time object materiel doesn't change , Re select the object from list and change again

Holy ...
Good job. This will help a lot of people

Great
*dum dum dum*

Make way for the best in-game map editor creator, Shabi RoxX!

Edit - You know members have to register before downloading the file on 4share! ( I have a account though )

Very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNinja
View Post
Edit - You know members have to register before downloading the file on 4share! ( I have a account though )
Uploaded on solidfiles

Looks fine, but these textdraws are horrible.

Finally it's out And BTW where's my credits That's me on video , LOL Trolling . <3 this editor . Really nice efforts and keep it up .

How do you install this? It wont do it the right way. Help please?

very nice and helpful/enjoyful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyTrey
View Post
How do you install this? It wont do it the right way. Help please?
Extract it and open samp_server.exe you will find inside the folder after that add you localhost server (( add ip "localhost" on add server input box )) and connect to your localhost server and enjoy.....

Good job. I might test this

Wow nice!I will use this map editor to make interiors rep+

Thanks for liking BUT I'm not getting that comments I thought and that I received on v1 before.

BTW updated to version 2.1 check changes on main POST.

Really nice..

Great Work!

It would be prefect if you add a model preview for each object (using samp 0.3x).

Good job I will use it ... And thanks for your effort in this

I can't use it, when i'm in the server, i'm freeze and i can't move.. I can test and see the options, but i can't move..

Edit: Now i can, I put my map in gamemode, but that's the problem.. Now i'm going to put the RemoveBuilding in the GM to test it..

Edit2: I can put that's RemoveBuilding in the GM, but when i'm going to put a new object in the Map, Crash the GM..

help?

Great Job! I will use this, thanks!

It says you are not Rcon admin when I save/export/load objects.And I log in with RCON password.You know how to be RCON ADMIN?