Textdraw Design

-removed-

Thanks for feedback, I am now using the design.

I do like this style. I had two textdraws on my freeroam gamemode. They were in the same position as yours. The only problem i had is peoples /pagesize were covering the first few lines of text and that was generally annoying them.. I still haven't found out a work around for that yet seeing as putting the textdraw lower down looks a little silly and it just wouldn't fit in on the right hand side.

You may want to take the pagesize into mind on your gamemode (or whatever it is )

Quote:
Originally Posted by [jS]Thomas
Посмотреть сообщение
I do like this style. I had two textdraws on my freeroam gamemode. They were in the same position as yours. The only problem i had is peoples /pagesize were covering the first few lines of text and that was generally annoying them.. I still haven't found out a work around for that yet seeing as putting the textdraw lower down looks a little silly and it just wouldn't fit in on the right hand side.

You may want to take the pagesize into mind on your gamemode (or whatever it is )
Detectable pagesize maybe for 0.3x?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Detectable pagesize maybe for 0.3x?
That would be very helpful. SetPlayerPageSize would be even better!! But i doubt this will be implanted anytime soon unless you know something i don't haha

I'm not worried about pagesize. If they use more than whatever there is room for, that's their fault. The box is right under the chat for 800x600 res. the tips only show once anyway, so it won't be a massive problem. I may have a message asking players to use pagesize 10, not sure.