MySQL help

where can i download MySQL database for my server so my server can have register/login feature though its TDM server so if i can get help?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Server_Plugins

Check out the MySQL plugins.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mysql+download&l=1

i will try to use it but when i run my older plugins it says CONNECT TO MYSQL FAILED

i am not scripter or any other so can somone in easy way help me

Hmm, you have a MySQL DB, something like .sql in your root server files?

Hate MySQL make normal server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingRolePlay
Посмотреть сообщение
Hate MySQL make normal server.
MySQL is the way to go with anything bigger than ~2000 registered users. It makes administrating a hundred times easier and I'm not even exaggerating. Experienced it myself when my server moved to use MySQL a bit over a year ago with about 10 000 registered users. The FTP was taking a very long time to load all the files and in MySQL I can only list those I needed in the first place.

I don't even want to think of administrating a server using flatfiles to save players..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ventic
Посмотреть сообщение
MySQL is the way to go with anything bigger than ~2000 registered users. It makes administrating a hundred times easier and I'm not even exaggerating. Experienced it myself when my server moved to use MySQL a bit over a year ago with about 10 000 registered users. The FTP was taking a very long time to load all the files and in MySQL I can only list those I needed in the first place.

I don't even want to think of administrating a server using flatfiles to save players..
True what 3Ventic said

If you just use .ini to save everything, it will be space-consuming and time-consuming. MySQL is faster, and takes less space. If you have more than 1000+ players registered, i suggest to use MySQL. ( Anyways, we're going off-topic! Let's wait until the asker replies with my question! )

nope i dont have .sql and when i run it says Connect to mysql failed