Server does not go to Class Selection.

Hello SA-MP Community. I recently added some textdraws to my server which are 2 black boxes on connect that are opposite to eachother. And a textdraw saying the servers name. Also, a moving camera OnConnect. But the bad thing is, the "Spawn" button does not appear so I can not continue to go to class section. Here is the script:

http://pastebin.com/5tLi4dgB

I hope you can help me recover it so I can go to Class Section without having to remove any textdraws and the moving camera. Thanks!

please help me!

Try to show the Moving camera in OnPlayerRequestClass, may work, not sure.

pawn Код:
TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 1);
This is the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adytza.
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
This is the problem
Yeah, but without the "TogglePlayerSpectating" i think the moving camera wont work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, but without the "TogglePlayerSpectating" i think the moving camera wont work.
Never tried it before.. but it just hides the HUD i don't know if it affects camera moving

Wiki:

"Note: Use TogglePlayerSpectating to make objects stream in for the player while the camera is moving. You can reset the camera behind the player with SetCameraBehindPlayer."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adytza.
Посмотреть сообщение
Never tried it before.. but it just hides the HUD i don't know if it affects camera moving

Wiki:

"Note: Use TogglePlayerSpectating to make objects stream in for the player while the camera is moving. You can reset the camera behind the player with SetCameraBehindPlayer."
Looks like it doesnt affect the moving camera, anyway we need an answer from Goldino to see if TogglePlayerSpectating thing is working or no.

I took this off,

Код:
Now the moving camera won't work. I also tried changing

Код:
to

Код:
TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 0);
Can someone please help me so I the moving camera will still be there, and I'm able to go to class selection

Try to put the moving camera things in OnPlayerRequestClass...

Yes, but then it won't show the skins? Or will it show the skins? Please help me fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldino
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but then it won't show the skins? Or will it show the skins? Please help me fix it
As i know, it will show the skins, and Check your PM.