[GameMode] tAxI's Freeroam/RPG with XVM

[GM] tAxI's Freeroam/RPG with XVM System
-=Now with ZCMD and SSCANF2=-

OK so for all you new kids out there I'm tAxI/cptnsausage/Necrioss. I released this almost 8 years ago and have long since (7 or 6 years i believe) abandoned it. WELL I'M BACK! Basically took a break to move to Canada have a few kids and get a real job. Just got back into the coding side of things and decided to update the GM and filterscripts I designed in addition to making them way more efficient and adding bags of features! Apologies for the absence and lack of downloadable files but i own all my own filestorage now so basically the links should never go down! So on to the good stuff!

Please also note that I have removed the need for Dracoblue's dini.inc, dudb.inc and dutils.inc so you no longer need the pawno includes to compile your own versions.

**************** ZCMD include is in the download package as I am currently using a custom version with the crash protection built in - It will compile fine with the original but will leave the GM Open to a security loop that allows people to crash the server easily*****************

as of v4.1a:

- completely rewritten code for all processes
- various tidy-ups and efficiency edits
- memory optimization for faster load/save times
- implemented ZCMD for all command processing
- implemented SSCANF2 for faster command processing and file read/write processing
- general bug fixes including tabsize warnings and memory overflow warnings

in this version i have also taken the liberty of rebuilding the source code from the ground up and organising it into clearly marked sections to make searching and editing slightly easier. basically the code has been tidied up immensely in preparation for continued development.

Licence: GNU-GPL.

Readme

Код:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release Name: tAxI's RPG/Freeroam World V4 + XVM Integrated
File Version: 4.1.2c
File Date: February 14, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDITS:
Mr Tapes: Vehicle HP Bar Source - Highly modified
Dracoblue: String Manipulation Code (Labelled In Source Code) - Highly Modified

SETUP:

It is important that you setup your scriptfiles directory properly or the gamemode will not even be able to initiate:

1 - You must create 3 folders within scriptfiles: tAxI_SYS_SETUP, tAxI_SYS_SAVE, tAxI_SYS_PLAYERS
2 - In the setup folder you must place a file named tAxI_vehicles_setup.txt and tAxI_businesses_setup.txt
3 - The vehicles setup file must contain the co-ords/info of your vehicles to be added into the GM in the following format:

model,x,y,z,z_angle,color1,color2 (each set of co-ords/info for each vehicle must start on a new line)

4 - The businesses setup file must contain the co-ords/info of your businesses to be added into the GM in the following format:

x,y,z,name,price,profit (the profit amount will be transferred to the business cashbox every hour)

I have included demo files for ppl to check and make sure they are doing it ok 

FEATURES:

- Permanent saving user Reg/Login system with built in 3 level admin system and ALOT of admin commands.
- vehicles all controlled via a single menu system accessed via "/vmenu" command
- vehicle administration system including admin locking for vehicles and admin resetting of vehicles also via /vmenu 
command
- users can secure their vehicles against theft via either ejecting people or planting a lethal carbomb! - even works 
when the owner is offline.
- users can call their vehicle to them and park their vehicle in places with the vehicle respawning where the user parks
- the only system on sa-mp to save mods directly from mod garages - no messing around with menus etc simply mod ur owned 
vehicle in a mod garage and it will respawn with ur mods installed where u last parked it.
- full functional fuel system complete with map icons over all refuelling points - refulling points included for 
large/oversize vehicles and planes and helicopters!
- full featured business system with earnings and buy/sell options. even earns u cash if you are offline.
- both vehicle and business systems are user configurable from external files - for details on how to set these up simply 
read the Mode sourcecode/README File included, users are advised to do so before running this GM.
- map icon streamer system in both versions to allow up to 250 businesses all with icons that show whether the business 
is bought or available for purchase.
- 24h banking system in all 24/7's for safe storage and permanently saved bank funds even if u die.
- admin chat channel.
- admins can view LIVE user stats.
- mobile phone system for players to converse privately.

As mentioned above in that list users are strongly advised to read all of the sourcecode and the comments at the top in 
order to find out how to manage the filesystem that backs up this rather complicated gamemode package - all files 
included with this package must be included in your scriptfiles directory or the GM will crash on loadup.

Worth noting that I do not mind people using my Sourcecode but please give credit where credit is due!!!

Download: .zip containing amx. sourcecode and demo scriptfiles

It's not bad.

not bad for an 8 year old script lol - The ZCMD SSCANF2 version is almost done... just finishing up the last few lines of code. This next version has a full rewrite of the command structure to allow the Gamemode to be switched from ZCMD to STRCMP command structure. I have also negated the need for extra includes by simply building ZCMD and SSCANF2 Basecode into the gamemode itself - dunno how well this is gonna work but all the tests look pretty promising so far

New version released:

- completely rewritten code for all processes
- various tidy-ups and efficiency edits
- memory optimization for faster load/save times
- implemented ZCMD for all command processing
- implemented SSCANF2 for faster command processing and file read/write processing
- general bug fixes including tabsize warnings and memory overflow warnings

in this version i have also taken the liberty of rebuilding the source code from the ground up and organising it into clearly marked sections to make searching and editing slightly easier. basically the code has been tidied up immensely in preparation for continued development.

Taxi, welcome bacK. i remember your gamemodes, and scripts, Filterscripts, etc. quite well.

Lol when I saw 'Canada' under your name, I was about to say that you're not the real taxi till I saw this

Quote:

Basically took a break to move to Canada

Anyway, welcome back!

Great GM!

That's perfect. Congratulations on your efforts.

Note - Keep going.

#March

Thanks guys, I'm also looking for some feedback in features you'd like to see - I have plans and am currently writing a housing system and also the XVM/housing/business system is getting an overhaul to allow admins to create and delete cars/houses/businesses whilst the server is running - essentially realtime server building scripted in but that could be a while still as I'm having a few issues with the file read/write operations and keeping vehicleid numbers straight.

please also report any bugs you see here so I can address them immediately. The XVM filterscript has taken a bit of a backseat for right now as I just don't have the time to maintain both but I will eventually get to it lol.

Updated download link (was broken)

- Updated to 4.1.2a
- Included custom zcmd.inc to resolve server crash and security issues with ZCMD. PLEASE USE THIS TO COMPILE TO KEEP YOUR SERVER SAFE!!!!!!!!!
- Codebase updates to fix generic crash issues and support the upcoming 4.2 release for "on the fly" server design and in-game server design features

hey taxi,nice work and nice to see you back(im pretty sure the last time i spoke to you,you where in scotland,with dodgy internet lol).
Anyways keep up the good work

nice , i saw it , good to see a awesome GM sometimes , keep it up man

regards.

Keep it up

Perfect release, well done.

updated:

4.1.2b - added XVM system add/remove vehicle functionality whilst server is running. basically the xvm menu allows admins to add or remove vehicles from the server without having to reset via the files like before.

Vehicle id's are tracked and altered accordingly when a gap in the list is made. The new system allows users to manually specify vehicle colors, cost and names from wihin the xvm menu.

DOWNLOAD HERE

UPDATE: v4.1.2c - bugfixes

Major bug-fix: fully tested everything and all looks good - fixed a major issue with the login system.

in game dynamic vehicle editing is now working and have added an admin park vehicle function to mak it easy to set the created vehicles spawn points.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Minor update:

- fixed a rare issue where the vehicle ownership welcome routine being called at OnPlayerEnterVehicle would confuse the vehicle id management system. It is now called at OnPlayerStateChange and only for the driver, not the passengers.

Discontinued for now - buggy and annoying system full of inefficiencies - Please see here if you wanna check out the vehicle system from the GM for integration into your own!

CLICK HERE

very nicee but link no work

Quote:

The following errors occurred with your submission:
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 75 seconds.

pretty sure the error has nothing to do with the download lol - however it's been years since i updated this so I'll have a look into the hosting - may have become inactive and need updated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRp3-D3SMwI

Link dead