Vehicles disappearing

I got an command which let users spawn any vehicle, the vehicleid will be saved into a variable, so when the variable is not -1 by using this command, the vehicle stored into that var will be destroyed.

But when there more than 25 players online a weird problem happens, vehicles from other players gets destroyed...

Does anyone know whats the issue here?

I'd need your code for that. The declaration of the variable, the method that stores the IDs and the method that destroys the vehicles.

update server to 0.3x

pawn Код:
CarSpawner(playerid, model)
{
    if(model == 432 || model == 520 || model == 425)
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] <= 3)
        {
            return LangMSG(playerid, -1, ""er"Only admins can spawn this", ""er"Nur Admins kцnnen das spawnen");
        }
    }
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle] != -1)
        {
            DestroyVehicle(PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle]);
            PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle] = -1;
        }  

new
        Float:POS[4],
        string[18];

GetPlayerPos(playerid, POS[0], POS[1], POS[2]);
    GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, POS[3]);
    PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle] = CreateVehicle(model, POS[0], POS[1], POS[2], POS[3], -1, -1, -1);
    SetVehicleVirtualWorld(PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle], GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
    LinkVehicleToInterior(PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle], GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
    SetVehicleNumberPlate(PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle], ""red"NGS");
    SetVehicleToRespawn(PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle]);
    PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle], 0);
    return 1;
}
At the command this function gets called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr_Piky
Посмотреть сообщение
update server to 0.3x
No its working on other big servers too.

Do you reset "PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle]" to -1 at OnPlayer(Dis)connect? If not, you should do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOnaStick
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you reset "PlayerInfo[playerid][Vehicle]" to -1 at OnPlayer(Dis)connect? If not, you should do that.
It's being reset on PlayerConnect and PlayerDisconnect.

Well, the only thing I could think about now is that the variable is too small or incompatible, or it's just an internal sa-mp bug. Code seems legit for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOnaStick
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, the only thing I could think about now is that the variable is too small or incompatible, or it's just an internal sa-mp bug. Code seems legit for me.
The var is declared as a normal Integer. Thanks for answers rep+.