Help wit hserver hosting :3

Hey guy's, I really want to open server and i have good GM. I know server hosting are not expensive but i doesnt have paypal and this shit.. Well can someone help me with free host or something somehow?

I would be very Thankfull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexzxc
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey guy's, I really want to open server and i have good GM. I know server hosting are not expensive but i doesnt have paypal and this shit.. Well can someone help me with free host or something somehow?

I would be very Thankfull
no free hosting

There is free hosting they just sucks

Some are Cheap,They may scam, They may do all type of shit.

Nothing comes free. "Free VPS's" often steal your files. If you do find a free VPS company (Which there are some) try not to use one that is targeted specifically for SA-MP as those are the ones often trying to steal your scripts. Try to find one that is for everything Anyway, they are usually not reliable either way. A cheap VPS (Can run a few SAMP servers just fine, only costs about 6 dollars a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing comes free. "Free VPS's" often steal your files. If you do find a free VPS company (Which there are some) try not to use one that is targeted specifically for SA-MP as those are the ones often trying to steal your scripts. Try to find one that is for everything Anyway, they are usually not reliable either way. A cheap VPS (Can run a few SAMP servers just fine, only costs about 6 dollars a month.
I had an account with one free hosting company and the service was terrible, I end up canceling my account but I forgot to delete all my files. Do you think they can keep them? Every day I'm more ad more nervous about that.

Don't worry. They won't do anything

You can't run a successful server if you don't have have any money. It isn't hard to setup a PayPal account, even an 11 year old could do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't worry. They won't do anything
uff that makes me feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't run a successful server if you don't have have any money. It isn't hard to setup a PayPal account, even an 11 year old could do it!
Are you stupid? Its like your calling upon paypal to limit your account and take your money by saying that. Never open a paypal account if you're under 18.