What types of servers do you prefer?

The title says it all, what types of servers do you prefer? (i.e. Roleplaying, Deathmatching, Gang Wars, etc..)

Servers where you can do a little bit of everything

Roleplay servers is my thing! Once in a while I enjoy logging into Deathmatch servers!

Cnr,Roleplay(rarely) TDM servers.

I prefer Deathmatch, or Fun/Freeroam Servers.

A server in which I can mess around with admins.

Deathmatch, the racing type, not with guns.

Roleplay servers is what i prefer

Obviously role play for me.

Freeoam

Freeroam.
I've been running a freeroam/mixed type server for 2 years. It includes racing/DM/in-built guild/tour and etc..
I don't like role play so much because nowadays people are always opening a server with a script that is modified from the old GF script. It's buggy and outdated that have a lot of wrong scripting style that wastes a lot of memory and CPU usage. Instead, most freeroam servers are developed from scratch, which is more original. It also accepts features that are not realistic while RP servers can't.

It's good for those who develop a new RP script from scratch, but a lot of kids are opening crappy servers by downloading those scripts along with messy administration.

Something different from the common things we see today, for example, Boat gaming.

Mini-Games .

Role-Play .

CnR and Roleplay and Deathmatching servers

Roleplay for sure!

But sometimes I also play TDM or cops 'n robbers when I just want to shoot people.

Trucking,Roleplay And Stunt Servers

samp rp.

Something that has never been made.

Wrong section. http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23