[FilterScript] Problem FS [ZCMD]

PROBLEMS Filterscript

This filterscript is made by me. It only report a problem if it is that there is the problem. There are only one cmd - /problem - It will give a menu of the problems. The first on the list is "Cant spawn" - there was a person in my server, he had a spawn problem, so i made this so it would become easier. Next he couldnt see peoples name so the next on the list is "Cant see names" - that set a name on everybody. Acctully funny, it was only this person who had this problem. In the last on the list in /problem is there a function called "Non of thease", that give the player a inputbox where he can write his problem. The problem will be saved in scriptfiles.

You will need:
Zcmd

Credits:
Thanks to Wiki.sa-mp.com for https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/File_Functions

pastebin

I see this is your first release, and it sure looks like it. (no offense)

First of all, the script is pretty basic (just like any other "first release" scripts), but there is a few problems in the post:

1: Yellow text on white is REALLY hard to read (at least for me, i don't know if the problem is just in my eyes)
2: The whole description is in one big chunk, wich can be difficult to read if you write a bit longer desc
3: Write a bit longer description People want to know what they are downloading, so if you can't provide any pictures or videos of your script, the text must be very descriptive.
4: The english on the post is hard to read in some places. The spelling isn't quite right in many of the words.
5: Make your post look interesting Have titles, sub-titles, descriptions, pictures, maybe a video or two, etc.
6: SA-MP Forums is not the best place to host your files at. Pack the files as a .zip and upload them to solidfiles.com & add a pastebin link. Pastebin is very important because then we can see the script without downloading anything, and we can review your scripting easilly.

Fix those little points, and you will succeed!

1. I this is not my first
2. I like yellow, it is a good color(for me)
3. Idk why I realesed it here xD. I did only make it because someone ask me about it.
4. I place my small files here because it is so small.
5. sure I can upload to pastebin.