SAMP 0.3e: Register vehicle to owner

Alright guys first of all i want to thank each and everyone of you who take the time to answer questions and iv reach to a stage where im ready to answer questions myself but i also got some questions that need answering of my own.

I would like to know how to register or assign a vehicle to a client that purchases a vehicle under any commands that i choose. And i would like that when anyone enters that vehicle that the server knows who the owner for that vehicle is. My big guess is to create a new variable (the vehicle) and define it with the vehicle modle at the dealership. then to display a dialog that options you to purchase / buy the vehicle or cancel. Then if the vehicle is purchase the player can now create that vehicle when ever they spawn once i save the vehicle model but i dont even know how to do anything with a vehicle you or anyone is not inside of. so you can already see where im stuck

new buffalo

public OnGameMode // bla bla (im lazy)
{
buffalo = addstaticvehicle( yes yes yes);
}

OnPlayerEnterVehicle(
{
Show dialog bla bla
}
OnDialogReponse()
{
bla bal
Once purchase create vehicle
PutPlayerInVehicle(so so
}

Once in vehicle and so is where im stuck

Sorry i was lazy to type it but i you understand if your scripter cause if not then i guess you dont even know where to begin however since we all are and we're sharing knowledge you see where im stuck so can anyone help me that would be nice. Id love to introduce you to my server some time but i cant even get it online i dint check what i need completely since i first got into it and i failed on a few tries but believe im one epic mapper and i dont defile physics and my maps are real even in my DM maps. I like to make real cool and better but scared as hell to let anyone copy me since my friends find it alot better than alot of maps but iv seen some experience guys out there in their interiors. Im only good at small interiors and exteriors not big interiors
i drift offcource but please help

This should be in Scripting Help.

Im sorry but how is that at help? Its a server add it's not a script download or any form of tutorial that i can learn from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don21x
Посмотреть сообщение
Im sorry but how is that at help? Its a server add it's not a script download or any form of tutorial that i can learn from.
You're asking for help to finish a piece of code. It belongs in Scripting Help.

Yep in scripting help are more people where can help you.

Can't someone just post a reply saying what i would need to do to have a vehicle register to a client in a server and how to add it to my registry with the way the client saved it when i set my server to log his information to his registry file?

I dont get why you guys adding IP addresses of your servers. Its not a advertizement thread its just a question and im hoping for a answer.

Im sure when you were starting out people placing adds while you were seeking help would be very upsetting man. Cmon i just want help and i hope to return it to someone else who needs it when i see them.

Ok how do i close the thread?