Streamer Problem

Hello, i have a big Problem with incognito's Streamer, i reached the maximal object limit 1000, so i decide to use a streamer, but it work not, i use already "CreateDynamicObject" and i have on the script
Код:
#include <streamer>
and i have on plugins in the server.cfg
Код:
streamer.dll
, but the Objects will be not loaded. Know everyone an Solution for that?

If you're using a linux based server or hosting service, such as Volt-Host for example, you will need to change 'streamer.dll' to 'streamer.so'. Also, make sure you check your server log, it may give valuable information as to why your objects aren't loading, it may be an outdated include, plugin error etc. Also, check your CreateDynamicObject functions, and make sure you have the proper values for each parameter.

Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 200.0);
As you can see, this function has interior, worldid, playerid parameters, unlike the CreateObject function. Make sure you have -1 in these parameters, so the objects show in all interiors and virtual worlds for all players. (Unless you are counting on doing otherwise)

Also, read this topic for any further information on any errors you may get, and syntax for streamer functions:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

[23:35:41] Server Plugins
[23:35:41] --------------
[23:35:41] Loading plugin: streamer.dll
[23:35:41]

*** Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 by Incognito loaded ***

[23:35:41] Loaded.
[23:35:41] Loaded 1 plugins.

It say only that, and no i use windows.

Could you show a few of your CreateDynamicObject lines?

Here:

Код:
    CreateDynamicObject(18359, 4079.5, -1728, -26.6, 0, 0, 354.496);
    CreateDynamicObject(6295, 3979.80005, -1632.30005, 29.9, 0, 0, 267.75);

Hmm... weird... is this under a filterscript or a gamemode? If it's under a filterscript, try moving it to the gamemode instead, as sometimes filterscripts can cause a few collisions when it comes to objects. If that doesn't fix it, I have no idea what will, apart from making sure your plugin and includes are up to date.

It is on the gamemode.

Any Solution? Please help.

Try converting all CreateObject to Incognito's Streamer.
Less CreateObject, More space to use for Incognito's Streamer.

use convertffs.
Output: Incognito's Streamer
Input: CreateObject SAMP

I tried it, it stiill work not.