Suggestions for server advertisements.

Hello everyone! I need your suggestions for making roleplay server ads! I ahve made on in SAMP forums and it was a really good one and a lot of new players joined. Nut after the Volt host only some players are remaining and as i see in rules i only can post new server add in a month! We have made 3 server videos! (2 good ones with a showcase and 1 basic text video). How else can i advertise my server?

Signatures, ******* clips, anything you can pretty much think of to attract other members. Try putting the forum address in your signature or something. Try and draw everybody's attention.

Well i am doing what i can mostly! Our forums are temp. we are making new ones now Okay thanks but i want to hear some more suggestions

Trailer, server under Hosted tab

Well we have videos but we don't have hosted tab maybe there is some other popular samp webs?

Nope. Try using your contacts, friends and call them [Do not advertise on other servers - only worsens your server's image]. And yes, videos, signature [You need to get a better logo, ffs] and a forum. I don't think a hosted tab is something. I don't look up the hosted tab. You got a good script, you are in my favorites.

Thanks Rajat I hope to see you IG when Volt host gets back. The new script version is stunning please make some more suggestions for ads.

You might want to consider making a good banner. I can make one for you.

If you open 10 factions at the start, look for admins and you are refunding you should save yourself the time and effort.

Thanks all but now is the big problem. My server is ready tof go on but thanks to Volt host i cant that stupid host is beeing hacked all the time ok so i will use your ideas as soon as volt host is back.