How can i get more players?

Hey guys i got a nice RP server and going to host a DM server to my community Called Trinity Gaming i have a nice website and all! Pleas help me to get my server famous

Unless you've got an unique server, you can better give up already.

There are millions of DM servers (hyperbole) so yeah:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
View Post
Unless you've got an unique server, you can better give up already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
View Post
There are millions of DM servers (hyperbole) so yeah:
I think you are referring to roleplaying servers. But same shit, if you don't have an unique script than the others, the players won't come.

You should also consider purchasing Hosted Tab whether your script is unique or not (and looking for attention) - I personally never join servers that do not have a paid domain name, because I'm more likely expecting them to be a very unprofessional server and shit, you know what I mean?

The most important is not if you're on the hosted list and/or have a, as you think, nice GM. In my opinion, the most important is that you're able to manage a community in a good way. That you have a great administrator team and give the players what they want without spoiling them. However, having a unique script and not only a nice script will improve your chance a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skavanovski
View Post
I think you are referring to roleplaying servers. But same shit, if you don't have an unique script than the others, the players won't come.

You should also consider purchasing Hosted Tab whether your script is unique or not (and looking for attention) - I personally never join servers that do not have a paid domain name, because I'm more likely expecting them to be a very unprofessional server and shit, you know what I mean?
That is unfair. Really unfair. The money value doesn't show how good their script is.

Advertise in the advertisement section.

• If you got a unique (or heavily edited script), then set up your server.
  • Teach your admins what and what not to do.
  • Advertise in the advertisement section.
  • Add events that players will look forward too.
  • (RP only) Don't (and I'm serious) ever give out refunds, that is the top server killer.
  • Be unique. Make the server you want to make, don't copy other servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
View Post
That is unfair. Really unfair. The money value doesn't show how good their script is.
That's correct, but it displays how much effort their admins put in the server.

I take my RP project serious, so I spend money on a good quality host, including a good website and a domain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
View Post
You've got a point there. But you also have to look in the eyes of the audience. Having a paid domain name is a sign of professionalism. That is what most people have as an agreement for most games/servers.