Bandwidth suggestion

Well i want to know the Bandwidth in GB's required for runninga Samp servers(single one) on a VPS with limited Bandwidth . If slots are
1. 50 slots
2. 100 slots

It doesn't matter about the slots. It matters about how many players are occupying those slots. I believe a 100-slot SA:MP server that is fully occupied 24/7 will use about 2 TB's of bandwidth per month. I could be WAY off though, so don't take my word for it.

Your best bet is to find a VPS provider who offers un-metered/uncapped bandwidth.

yes i am using a Unmetered VPS with 256 mb of Ram but i need some more ram so i was thinking about a metered VPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
yes i am using a Unmetered VPS with 256 mb of Ram but i fell a need for increasing the ram allotted
You may wish to revise your original post then, because the way I read it was that you needed information on the bandwidth, not the RAM allocation.

Honestly, 256 MB's of RAM isn't enough for hardly anything these days. Are you only running a SA:MP server on the VPS? If you are running anything other than a SA:MP server (i.e. web services, IRC, etc), then you need to upgrade your RAM.