Getting 2 warnings and an error when i complied the gm with new streamer plugin

C:\Users\Mohit\Desktop\SFCRRPG\pawno\include\strea mer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\Mohit\Desktop\SFCRRPG\pawno\include\strea mer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\Mohit\Desktop\SFCRRPG\pawno\include\strea mer.inc(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Guys please help me

You must have not installed it correctly. I have seen this posted already on that include's thread.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=1929975#pid1929975

installed it correctly and got it from the link you provided...But too i get the same error

Make sure you are running on 0.3e. I'm not sure it will work on the new 0.3x version and it doesn't work on older versions as well.

it is 0.3e bro.

can you atleast tell me how to use streamer in a new fs?

i get error at this part of the include

public OnPlayerSelectObject(playerid, type, objectid, modelid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
if (type == SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT)
{
Streamer_CallbackHook(STREAMER_OPSO, playerid, type, objectid, modelid, fX, fY, fZ);
}
if (Streamer_g_OPSO)
{
return CallLocalFunction("Streamer_OnPlayerSelectObject", "ddddfff", playerid, type, objectid, modelid, fX, fY, fZ);
}
return 1;
}

OMG update ur includes.

For you info it's the newest version of include..all includes are up to date

I am most certain that they are, in fact, NOT up to date. Otherwise you wouldn't get these warnings. OnPlayerEditObject and OnPlayerSelectObject are both declared (or at least they should be) in a_objects.inc that comes with the server pacakge.