Streamer Issues

So, I'm trying to run this gamemode NGRP, but every gamemode I try including NGRP gamemode I just said about, streamer for some reason gives me issues. I reinstalled my server over and over to maybe slove issue, I looked over code and such, I made sure the streamer.inc is in the pawno/include file folder. I updated the plugin multiple times with the leastest one v2.6.1. Can someone help me solve this issue?

Im using Hostspree.com (Tried making ticket with them, they told me its my gamemode but the gamemode it self should work - as it did before) and its a linux OS, and yes I'm using the .so instead of .dll

[18:50:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[18:50:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[18:50:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[18:50:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[18:50:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[18:50:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Did you only update the plugin? You need to update the include file too, because as the warning says

Quote:

Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Re-download the latest version again, replace the plugin and include with the new and re-compile your scripts.

You need to update it with the latest to get rid of those errors.