can't connect

i hosted on volt and i upload all files and server si fine runnign but when i join server and i can't connect.

Update your server to 0.3e, there should be a "update" and then choice 0.3e then restart.

I think that's your problem.
Tell me if that works.

How to update server? i can't find it on volt website, cann u tell me where can i found update place?

Go to your Services >DashBoard > I think it's at the end of the page on the dashboard "Update' >Click it then select the First one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyk0ed
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to your Services >DashBoard > I think it's at the end of the page on the dashboard "Update' >Click it then select the First one.
thanx i did already but still i got 0.3d version

66.85.149.57:7777 check it

You sir are outdated, i suggest compiling your script with the 0.3e packages or just update your server to 0.3d on the "Update" panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyk0ed
Посмотреть сообщение
You sir are outdated, i suggest compiling your script with the 0.3e packages or just update your server to 0.3d on the "Update" panel
wait trying.

did nothing happen same

when i open my pc host so they show me 0.3e r2 but when i upload same gm on volt host and click update after uploading and restart but volt stilll show me 0.3d r2 and i think problem from volt btw i did ticket, waiting for volt replay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sscarface
Посмотреть сообщение
when i open my pc host so they show me 0.3e r2 but when i upload same gm on volt host and click update after uploading and restart but volt stilll show me 0.3d r2 and i think problem from volt btw i did ticket, waiting for volt replay.
Thats what u should have taken first.

thanx when i reinstall so they show me 0.3e and its my script problem.

Update your game mode, or update the server .. Simple!

Update plugins