Sniper bad synchronization

Hello guys. Ok first you have to do, watch the video which is showing the problem.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ybAB-zzv4&feature=share&list=UUXYvlbjr3Rq7hYjspSoWJ7Q[/ame]

OK. If you have watched it you might have noticed the problem with bad sniper animation or even lack of sync in position Y.
So we can see only the animation in X position that works, right side, left side, moving a sniper but there is no sync of UP and Down.

Can you fix this problem?

I am not sure, but that's a GTA SA problem. To test it just go into Single player and get sniper rifle. Stand in front of the mirror in CJ's house and try to move up and down your crosshair. Because as far as i remember it wasn't worked in SP as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
I am not sure, but that's a GTA SA problem. To test it just go into Single player and get sniper rifle. Stand in front of the mirror in CJ's house and try to move up and down your crosshair. Because as far as i remember it wasn't worked in SP as well.
When you do it in SP you just disappear. Try to aim with sniper into a mirror, you won't see yourself.

wow can you give me this script is so cool !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jear
Посмотреть сообщение
wow can you give me this script is so cool !
No script is involved -.-

This is a GTA SA bug. In SP there is no NPC with sniper , and so they probably didn't bother making nice animations for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
When you do it in SP you just disappear. Try to aim with sniper into a mirror, you won't see yourself.
Are you sure?

And just like I said, it's a GTA SA problem, not SA-MP.

P.S
Remove mods, and then test.

By the way aiming for example down with m4 or some heavy gun like that sets your sniper visually aiming down as well. So although it is a GTA bug this could be a simple way for SA:MP to fix it.