[HASH AND Y_INI] A couple of questions and problems

Alright, I got a couple of questions -

1. I'm trying to create an achievements system, and here's how I am planning to do it [Y_INI] -

Suppose it's an achievement for getting 250+ kills
I'll check if the var 'AchName_250KILLS' is set to ONE in the file, which will indicate the player ALREADY has the achievement
If that var is NOT 1 and player's kills are 250, it means he has earned a new achievement.

I'm trying to read only ONE variable from the player's file, And INI_ParseFile loads all data, which I don't want to.
Any idea how I can execute my plan without loading all the data? My anti-cheats is kind of delicate, and I don't want players to lose money/score.

2. My hash system is a little bugged.
This is sort of a complicated problem.

Alright, -
1. On player register, I hash their passwords and save them into a file
2. I /q and I come back, password works fine
3. I CLOSE SAMP-SERVER.EXE AND START IT AGAIN TO LOAD SOME NEW UPDATES, and the OLD PASSWORD DOESN'T WORK!

I did some debugging too, here are the results -

pawn Код:
[18:46:12] Incoming connection: 127.0.0.1:65185
[18:46:12] [join] [A]Gangs has joined the server (1:127.0.0.1)
[18:46:16] [REGISTERED] [A]Gangs registered with pass testing [Hashed - 203293439]
[18:51:17] [part] [A]Gangs has left the server (1:1)
[18:51:26] --- Server Shutting Down.

[18:51:47] [join] [A]Gangs has joined the server (1:127.0.0.1)
[18:51:48] [LOGIN] Fail login of [A]Gangs with password testing [Hashed - 203293439]
[19:14:12] [LOGIN] Fail login of [A]Gangs with password testing [Hashed - 203293439]
[19:14:13] [LOGIN] Fail login of [A]Gangs with password testing [Hashed - 203293439]
[19:14:14] [LOGIN] Fail login of [A]Gangs with password testing [Hashed - 203293439]
[19:14:15] [LOGIN] Fail login of [A]Gangs with password testing [Hashed - 203293439]
[19:14:16] [LOGIN] Fail login of [A]Gangs with password testing [Hashed - 203293439]
I DID check if the player's password is same in the file, and it is!

Here is my check for checking player's password
pawn Код:
case DIALOG_LOGIN:
        {
            if (!response) return Kick (playerid);
            if(response)
            {
                if(udb_hash(inputtext) == pInfo[playerid][Password])
                {
                    INI_ParseFile(getini(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
                    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, pInfo[playerid][Money]);
                    printf("[LOGIN] Success login of %s with password %s [Hashed - %d] ", pname(playerid), inputtext, udb_hash(inputtext) );
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN_SUCCESS, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Success!","You have successfully logged in!","Ok","");
                }
                else
                {
                    printf("[LOGIN] Fail login of %s with password %s [Hashed - %d] ", pname(playerid), inputtext, udb_hash(inputtext) );
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Login","You have entered an incorrect password.\nType your password below to login.","Login","Quit");
                }
                return 1;
            }
I am also doing this OnPlayerConnect to load pInfo[playerid][Password] -

pawn Код:
if(fexist(getbanini(playerid)))
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "[ERROR] You're banned! Stop ban evading! ");
            KickEx(playerid);
        }
        else
        {
            if(fexist(getini(playerid)))
            {
                INI_ParseFile(getini(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Login","Type your password below to login.","Login","Quit");
            }
            else
            {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Registering...","Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");
                SendClientMessage(playerid, CYAN, "[SeRbErSShSHhs] W3lcUm t0 d4 sErVer");
            }
And here's my LoadUser functoin

pawn Код:
stock LoadUser_data(pid,name[],value[])
{
    INI_Int("Password",pInfo[pid][Password]);
    INI_Int("Money",pInfo[pid][Money]);
    INI_Int("AdminLevel",pInfo[pid][ALevel]);
    INI_Int("VIPLevel", pInfo[pid][VIPLevel]);
    INI_Int("Kills",pInfo[pid][Kills]);
    INI_Int("Deaths",pInfo[pid][Deaths]);
    INI_Int("Helper", pInfo[pid][Helper]);