y_ini creates file but doesn't write on host

Well i am stumped on what i should do or how to approach this. But for some reason on my server host (Windows) y_ini will create the file but not write to it, so a player can register but then nothing gets wrote to the file so in-turn the player cant log in cause there's no password in the file(or any info for that matter). And when i have it hosted on my own computer(windows 7), with the exact same plugins,config, and user files it will write/read and works flawlessly.

Now here's the kicker, i have a vehicle system that loads all my server vehicles from a file and i can also add vehicles in-game and that system writes but it also uses the raw file functions, fwrite, fread, and fclose, not y_ini, and it works fine. I can add vehicles and it creates the file and writes to it with no issues.

According to the host the scriptfiles folder has all the correct permissions and everything should be working fine. I guess what should i do to go about fixing this issue? The host said he can re-install the server for me to see if that helps, but i haven't gotten a response yet.

I guess i just wanted some input on what others thing could be the culprit.

Thanks

I had the same problem on Volt-Host, and that is when I decided to use MySQL, works out better in the loong run for user CPs and whatnot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]18240[FMB]
Посмотреть сообщение
I had the same problem on Volt-Host, and that is when I decided to use MySQL, works out better in the loong run for user CPs and whatnot.
Yea i was thinking about doing that but i don't really know MySQL that great and all i use it for currently is my ban system.

But why would it work on my computer and not on the host?? Both are windows. I just don't get it.