How can i start my own hosting service?

Hey guys i want to plant how to make my own SA-MP hosting service like Volt-Host and much more..

Well ofc you need a lot of computers to start even!
I think for now you can buy 3-5Comupters find a place to host it 24/7 Hours, Then just sell them as VPS

How:
Just make account on 1 computer and give them Remote Desktop username password and they have it..
But if you'll try to make it its like 50% 50% Chances to be rich... Hosting is very hard.

I don't even know what you mean

Well, you need game servers, a website, billing system, and a control panel. http://*******/UZJ0KR

lolol

Too Own A Hosting company will cost you alot of $$ and its alot of knowledge. You must no PHP to get the gamecp.

Too get a hosting server you must buy a Dedicated server which is like around $50-400. So yeah then gotta get a website and advertise.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...1&postcount=11

Easiest way=having multiple computers and renting them out as a VPS, and just giving username and password for remote. You have to have good internet (Stable) power supply backup preferably, and it'd cost in the long run for power consumption.

you need money to make money. to just rent out servers like volt you'd need a control panel, and that takes time effort and knowledge.

to make money you need to spend money so make sure you got the money to start it up becuase its not cheap tell it starts to pay for its self

Let's start shall we?
  • Need alot of computers
  • Need a control panel
  • need 49 IQ points...lol
  • Need to know ALOT about taxes return...paying taxes to goverment
  • Need to be over 18
  • Need to live in your own house(needed for taxes)
  • Need to pay for domain and site...
  • Need to be active at least 5 hours a day checking support tickets
  • need a good team
  • Need a fast hoster meaning need the bots to set up a server in about 1 min(alot of people like that)
  • Need to be trusted meaning need to guarantee you won't steel scripts!!!
  • Need to advertise alot
  • be professional
  • Be mature
  • DDOS protection...always good
  • good firewall
  • AND MANY MANY MORE THING NEEDED
I would say at the hosters there is now your hoster won't get famous because of other famous hosters...

If you really, REALLY, want to start a hosting service even after Mark™'s complete answer, you should start out by learning server-side web scripting (PHP or ASP mainly). Then make your own control panel and an ordering form, buy a dedicated server (about 50€++++) and rent a couple of servers for very cheap price for some friends who are interested. You need people around you to help.

Before turning it into a profitable company, you need to sort out the legal stuff (need to be over 18 etc., parents will probably help you or at least get you into right direction).

If you need to ask how to do it, you're not the right person for the job. Don't even try.

Do you really want to start a hosting company or you're just trolling us?

Uhm, simply you'll never +1000$ for everything, come on a kid can't make a company this easy, you think it will take maybe like 15$?

@Anonymous

What you said is maybe right, he's not even bothering to reply..

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Nick
View Post
Uhm, simply you'll never +1000$ for everything, come on a kid can't make a company this easy, you think it will take maybe like 15$?

@Anonymous

What you said is maybe right, he's not even bothering to reply..
I guess he is busy in making his hosting company.

Sorry for not answearing but check out http://trinitygaming.host22.com/ i will make the website better i will pay my friends to use some computers from them and then i gonna pay them. Thanks for some of the help guys so i will begin to make a real website for the hosting

Or this one
http://trinityhosting.site11.com/Home/

I'll take time sir.

You need to know if you'll be making a profit first.
It looks like your a RP community by Trinity Gaming Roleplay

I wish you good luck.

better don't, waste of money, won't get clients.

Well, if ur thinking to create a hosting company, i wish you good luck first of all....

But if you dont make it better than these companies around us, dont even think about to start it, you will loose more than you gonna win !