[Include] [0.3X] mSelection 1.1 R3 - Create Model Preview Menus with a few lines of code

Is it possible to give every item box a different colour? Maybe you can make a script for that to show how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0erfler
View Post
with 1.1 R2 ?
Nope.I am having the latest one RC1-3-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
View Post
Is it possible to give every item box a different colour? Maybe you can make a script for that to show how?
not possible with the include

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wolf
View Post
Nope.I am having the latest one RC1-3-1
1.1 R2 = include version

Quote:
View Post

1.1 R2 = include version
Ah Sorry i forgot to replace the inc with the newest version i ll check and reply if i ll still face the problem.

One more question please, if i need to refresh the selection menu items, can i use LoadModelSelectionMenu in the command to do it? Because im tired for restarting my server

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasha97
View Post
One more question please, if i need to refresh the selection menu items, can i use LoadModelSelectionMenu in the command to do it? Because im tired for restarting my server
restart the server or you will have the old and new list in the memory.

I don't think static lists have to be updated that often, so restarting the server is probably not that bad.

Quote:
View Post
restart the server or you will have the old and new list in the memory.

I don't think static lists have to be updated that often, so restarting the server is probably not that bad.
yeah, but it is boring when i try to find the best rotation of the object in the list.

Quote:
View Post

1.1 R2 = include version
But its possible to make? Like for making colour list for change colour nametag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasha97
View Post
yeah, but it is boring when i try to find the best rotation of the object in the list.
use dynamic lists to find a rotation, see ShowModelSelectionMenuEx it includes rotation params
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
View Post
But its possible to make? Like for making colour list for change colour nametag.
use sa-mp's ShowPlayerDialog(list_style) for that, example string "{color1}Colorname\n{color2}Colorname...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMW
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there any way to resize the model preview size ?
thanks..
The last parameter is Zoom mate, but to use that you'll need to add the other values infront of it.

modelID xRot yRot zRot Zoom
522 0.0 0.0 0.0 1.0

this would create a model preview of model 522(NRG) with a zoom of 1.0

Hello, I have a problem. I tried to make a fs with this, I failed. Tried to compile example.pwn, and I got this:

Код:
D:\SAMP\Server 0.3x\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(192) : error 017: undefined symbol "TEXT_DRAW_FONT_MODEL_PREVIEW"
D:\SAMP\Server 0.3x\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(196) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
D:\SAMP\Server 0.3x\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(197) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
D:\SAMP\Server 0.3x\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "mZoom"
D:\SAMP\Server 0.3x\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Zrot"
D:\SAMP\Server 0.3x\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Yrot"
D:\SAMP\Server 0.3x\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Xrot"
D:\SAMP\Server 0.3x\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "modelindex"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
I already replaced a pawno folders and was opening it with pawn.exe (file => open).

Where I'm mistaking?

================================================== ===================================

Mistake found, these functions doesn't work with server files at homepage of sa:mp.

Can you please add a parameter to toggle the cancel button and the ESC key? This would be really useful for me.

I got a problem.. i use your FS "example". I use volt-host. I got 0.3x sa-mp client. I have tried to make my server to 0.3x, and i think i have succeded, Because i can enter my server, but when i log in to Rcon, load your filterscript and type /changeskin nothing happens. 0.3x sa-mp client dosent work with a server that is 0.3e ? I am very sure the server is 0.3x. The FS works on my local server, but that one is in windows, and the one on volt-host must be in linux server. I have compiled the gm and the FS too.

what did i missed

PHP код:
pawno\include\mSelection.inc(192) : error 017undefined symbol "TEXT_DRAW_FONT_MODEL_PREVIEW"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(196) : error 017undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(197) : error 017undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203symbol is never used"mZoom"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203symbol is never used"Zrot"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203symbol is never used"Yrot"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203symbol is never used"Xrot"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203symbol is never used"modelindex" 

That's quite nice, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairyll
View Post
Is there any way to check the line number instead of model ID?
I would like to know this aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by detter
Посмотреть сообщение
what did i missed

PHP код:
pawno\include\mSelection.inc(192) : error 017undefined symbol "TEXT_DRAW_FONT_MODEL_PREVIEW"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(196) : error 017undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(197) : error 017undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203symbol is never used"mZoom"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203symbol is never used"Zrot"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203symbol is never used"Yrot"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203symbol is never used"Xrot"

pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203symbol is never used"modelindex" 
Using 3x include. :/

Can you please add a parameter for dialog box color too please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawhats
View Post
This looks pretty neat ,
but could you perhaps modify the menu so we are able to do the same as CreateMenu? So we can use AddMenuItem?
This would be super usefull whenever people want to script inventories.
I agree with Strawhats on modifying the menu! It will be awesome.

Thanks for this release.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa[DGZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
The last parameter is Zoom mate, but to use that you'll need to add the other values infront of it.

modelID xRot yRot zRot Zoom
522 0.0 0.0 0.0 1.0

this would create a model preview of model 522(NRG) with a zoom of 1.0
No, thats not what i mean, thats a config for resizing the preview, i mean the model box is too huge, can i resize it ?

[QUOTE=Black Wolf;2366777]Using 3x include. :/ [QUOTE]

I dont get it ... what i need to include (except pawn include)