SSCANF issue (file not found)

Basically I am having a SSCANF issue in which the file is not being located, even though I have it in my PAWNO>Includes folder.

pawn Код:
C:\Users\namder\Desktop\CoV;RP\gamemodes\TLRP.pwn(8) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "sscanf"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
I am completely clueless on how to fix the situation...

You Must Click Pawn.exe not the script

You possibly could be using another Pawno.exe which doesn't have the include.
Try opening CoV;RP > Pawno > Pawno.exe > Open > TLRP.pwn > Compile, try that.

Try
Код:
#include <sscanf2>

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmader
Посмотреть сообщение
Basically I am having a SSCANF issue in which the file is not being located, even though I have it in my PAWNO>Includes folder.

pawn Код:
C:\Users\namder\Desktop\CoV;RP\gamemodes\TLRP.pwn(8) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "sscanf"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
I am completely clueless on how to fix the situation...
You probably get this error because you have two instances of pawno.exe, and the one you're running while compiling lies in another folder (not in the CoV;RP\Pawno folder). Try manually going to C:\Users\namder\Desktop\CoV;RP\Pawno and, open up pawno.exe and press Open and select your TLRP.pwn file.

I have done all of this; however I did find a way around it by adding in the SSCANF stock into the gamemode itself.

Plugin is better and faster. Moreover, the include should be "sscanf2". Last, download the server package again, add your gamemode/filterscripts and add the includes/plugins (latest versions), recompile your gamemode and it'll probably fix your problem.
Note: Run the pawno.exe of your main folder to open your scripts, do not double click them.