[FilterScript] GarSkin v1.1 - Skin Selection Menu

GarSkin v1.1
by Garsino
PREVIEW
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYzbMXxe1Q8[/ame]

FEATURES
  • All-in-one dialog list! Type /skinmenu in-game to bring up the dialog list with all the options.
  • Sub-categories! Find the skin you're looking for by navigating through the various sub-categories.
  • Skin browsing! Browse through all available San Andreas skin models using your arrow keys.
  • Manually enter ID! Already have the ID of your favourite skin? No problem, you won't have to browse through all the skins or go through a list to spawn it. Simply type in the ID and you're ready to go!
DOWNLOAD
  • This filterscript can be downloaded from solidfiles here (click).
  • Older versions of this script can be found below:
    Quote:
INSTALLATION GUIDE
  1. Move the filterscript (GarSkin.amx) into the \filterscripts folder in your server directory.
  2. Open the SA:MP server configuration file (server.cfg) and add GarSkin to the filterscripts line.
  3. That's it, you're done! Enjoy this release.
CONTACT/BUGS/SUGGESTIONS
Quote:

If you have found any bugs in the code, have a suggestion to come with or just want to discuss this script, please post in this thread, and this thread, only. I'll be checking this thread for new posts frequently and I will try to answer any questions or requests you have as soon as possible, but please do not contact me other places with script related questions. Thanks.

CREDITS
Quote:
Disclaimer
By downloading this script you agree to not re-release or sell this script without authors permission.
Feel free to edit and borrow code from this script as you see fit, as long as credit is given where credit is due.

• Garsino: Author of this script.
  • Zeex: Author of the command processing system this filterscript uses (ZCMD).
  • Author of GetPosInFrontOfPlayer.

nice

Nicee..Welcome back

Awsome job really appreciate it. i have an idea to edit this and improve a bit

hehe, Welcome back Garsino Nice job as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrible
Посмотреть сообщение
Awsome job really appreciate it. i have an idea to edit this and improve a bit
Thank you, and I assume you mean the new 0.3x functions? Which could actually turn out to become very nice.

Does it run in the current version? 0.3e?

Nice job anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTaNic
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it run in the current version? 0.3e?

Nice job anyway
Yes, it runs on 0.3e. As for if it runs on 0.3x, it should, I haven't tested though, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

Very nice !

Very nice !
PS: Welcome back bro xD

Not too usefull(cause there is F4 ingame) but nice.

Fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
Not too usefull(cause there is F4 ingame) but nice.
F4 only let you change skin when you return to class selection screen (after you die/if you're forced to), this script let's you change skin anytime, anywhere. Pluss, there's categories, so if you indeed know you're looking for a police man skin, you don't have to go through the other 300 skins to find the one you're looking for.

Nice work

Very nice work

Welcome back i used your house system before nice scripts

Garsino sorry for being off-topic but Im using your GarHouse in my server but I dont know what version of streamer works with it.

What is love?

btw nice Fs

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_
Посмотреть сообщение
Garsino sorry for being off-topic but Im using your GarHouse in my server but I dont know what version of streamer works with it.
Try with the newest one. It should work, but you might need to recompile the script.

Also, thank you for the feedback, everyone.

Nice Script !
But, how to choose the Skin, what button ?

*Sorry, the text on the video is too small, i can't read that.