Singleplayer running style or CJ?

Which running style do you like more and which one you are using/used in your server(s)?

I like singleplayer running style, because when you keep the gun, it's like in real life, also with ALT, it walks more nicely.

CJ running style - is the fast one.

I like CJ running style the one they use in NGRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
I like singleplayer running style, because when you keep the gun, it's like in real life, also with ALT, it walks more nicely.
Yeah because in real life you hold assault rifles and other guns in one hand while swinging it around violently like a weightless object when running.

As for the walking animation you can script them in and also give players the option to choose which one they would like instead of having the default one.

I really don't understand why people suggest that the pedestrian running animations are more realistic than CJ's running style - they're not. They look ridiculous.

Prefer CJ one...

The pedistrian runing is too ridiculous. it's show us we run like fast but in fact it's very slow

But i'm still wondering what CJ runing anim name is

the pedestrian running style is good for rp servers and CJ running is good for other types of servers

CJ Running Style!

I myself am setting up a roleplay community and of course played other RP servers before.

I played on servers using CJ run and on servers without CJ run, and it both has it pros and cons.

The non-CJ run is slower and therefor makes you mure vurnereble to gunfire (so you must be more careful in gunfights), but also holds the weapons very unrealistic and some people seem to bunnyhop with it.

Its Great! Can someone help me, when im trying to complie my pawn crashes. How to fix it ?

Singleplayer (slow) .... actually CJ is non releastic in RP server's and actually it makes the women ''skins'' walks like mens .. that's why i prefer the Singleplayer (slow) one

CJ4LIFE

I like the CJ one because its faster but...i prefere the slow one on RP servers because every skin has a different style both running and ALT.

CJ running style is better