Volt-Host webhosting help....

I bought apremium volt-host website but unfortunately idk how to make my website get setup or what files i need so please can someone help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanta291327
Посмотреть сообщение
I bought apremium volt-host website but unfortunately idk how to make my website get setup or what files i need so please can someone help me!
Go to your control panel > webhosting, then login to cPanel, look at "FTP" (find it) there you can make an account and use FileZilla to upload your files. If you got website and forum, then you must upload websites files in public_html, and if you got forum too, then make a folder "forum" in public_html, and upload your files.. Then you must go to cPanel again, and set up a sub domain, if your website is for ex; myweb.com, then write "forum.myweb.com".

Note:

You must have a DOMAIN bought. (Visit namecheap - the best way). If you don't have it, then it will not work, it may, but only with dot(dot)tk, but they are laggy servers. If you got domain already, point the name servers to ns1.volt-host.com and ns2.volt-host.com, it may take 24-96hours till it starts working properly.