Live SA-MP Player Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
Hope you don't mind, but, I wanted to have a little go with this, i'll be editing it and i'll also be adding credits. (http://clrp.vendetta--gaming.tk/ucp/server/sQuery.php)
I feel bad for you, Luis. Every single server you've owned has always had 0 players every minute of the day. Just luck, I guess.

I do plan on getting my server as popular as I can. Dunno how, but i'm planning on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
How'd you make this? I'd love to do something like this for my server, like auto refreshing server stats etc.
Actually thought of releasing an API to make this EASILY possible with all kind of stats of servers that you can add to your site through a simple php function yesterday, now I read your posts

Going to try it anyways and if I succeed I'm gonna release it to the community. :]

really nice!

Good job!

10/10 would bang if could bang websites

you made this on a mac? wtf ev0 im jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
10/10 would bang if could bang websites
Same! Much better than http://samp.popznet.com/ (sorry Popz )

Perfect, magnific work .

+rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Same! Much better than http://samp.popznet.com/ (sorry Popz )
I hope Popz won't kill me either.

Lol nice, but my server blocked the IP because it makes to many queries in a x time, so that's a shame.

i like your retina macbook pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol nice, but my server blocked the IP because it makes to many queries in a x time, so that's a shame.
I calculated that it shouldn't be more than about three per minute and that's at its best - was the block automatic or did you go out of your way to make my counter less accurate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution$YOLO$
Посмотреть сообщение
I calculated that it shouldn't be more than about three per minute and that's at its best - was the block automatic or did you go out of your way to make my counter less accurate?
This is cool!You are LEGEND MATE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution$YOLO$
Посмотреть сообщение
Well it blocks it automaticly, because it basicly blocks all incoming connections that are not related to our samp server.
To prevent the most ddos attacks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
Посмотреть сообщение
Well it blocks it automaticly, because it basicly blocks all incoming connections that are not related to our samp server.
To prevent the most ddos attacks...
That's understandable, I apologise for overloading your server's 100 byte-per-second network connection.

looks pretty good!

WTF this is awsome ! really fast