Live SA-MP Player Count

Really nice, but I guess this affect a bit your dedicated hardware :P

superb work with this.
Morover i liked the template there "]

Nice work about this.

http://www.sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt

Quote:

(b) You may not connect to the SA-MP master list using custom software unless
permission is granted by the service provider.

Sorry...

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution$YOLO$
Посмотреть сообщение
"SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS"

Of course that's not to say that there aren't some rules or guidelines for external sources querying the masterlist - there should be! - but my script doesn't check it all that often. And as an example, Westie's masterlist checker ran for years without a problem!
I don't think it is just actually for servers. I went to Y_Less about creating a custom client for SA-MP and he boldly responded that I'm not allowed accessing the masterlist.

EDIT 2: ...maybe Westie had permission from the "service providers"?

It's cool, but why does sa-mp.com show a different playercount? Is sa-mp.com inaccurate?

EDIT: I guess the count @ sa-mp.com doesn't update too fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
EDIT: I guess the count @ sa-mp.com doesn't update too fast...
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
and the count itself is much more accurate than the SA-MP site, which only updates every ~10 minutes.
Really? You're GUESSING?

Looks nice! keep it up.

Since nobody deleted this board,i think this don't broke an important rule from sa-mp.

However, the design looks awesome and the script works nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
Really? You're GUESSING?
forgive me pls

Amazing... !

I almost clicked away becuase of your siggy. But the playercounter is cool indeed.

Peak: 55,789 players

can you make one like this for specific server?

Who owns this? I'll be willing to get you a domain for this.

How'd you make this? I'd love to do something like this for my server, like auto refreshing server stats etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
How'd you make this? I'd love to do something like this for my server, like auto refreshing server stats etc.
Ajax

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
querying every server on the masterlist constantly=
omg dos attack

Pretty nice, how about showing the times on the graph as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
omg dos attack

Pretty nice, how about showing the times on the graph as well?
The numbers at the bottom are the hour it was queried, it doesn't show it in actual time format 'cause that would be too long. :P

Edit: Oops, the labels weren't showing, now I know what you meant! They were there on my Mac and now I've fixed it, sorry about that. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
Making "auto refreshing stats" is easy, if you look at the source it just gets updates from one PHP file and all that does is read the database and return the values. As long as you're storing the number of players on your server in a database somewhere (or whatever other information you want to have) it's really quite easy.

Also I've been informed that the reason for the difference between this counter and the SA-MP site (i.e. this counter was always much higher than the SA-MP count) is because theirs filters out "fake servers". I have no idea how to detect these - whether they have a list of them or can detect them some other way I don't know, but until I can do this then my count isn't entirely "accurate".

Hope you don't mind, but, I wanted to have a little go with this, i'll be editing it and i'll also be adding credits. (http://clrp.vendetta--gaming.tk/ucp/server/sQuery.php)