[FilterScript] [0.3x RC1+] Zamaroht TextDraw Editor with Model Previews

Nice.

Finishing actions (with enter-car-key) doesn't work for me D:

EDIT: silly me, I had a jetpack on my back ...

Epic - Thank you very much , I've been waiting for this.

It's amazing. I think this is most good editor ever

Nice, but you forgotten add preview model info in normal textdraws exporting. You added this only in player textdraws mode.

awww good

Thanks. I'll rep you tomorrow as I reached the limit today lol. Extremely appreciated, is it possible to remove the background?

Lorenc_, you need to change the alpha mode to 0 in outline color. ( TextDrawBackgroundColor ? ).

For me the textdraw just wont come up.. where's the problem?

What this needs is an option to label each TD in a particular way. For example, instead of having "Textdraw0" and "Textdraw1", the editor gives you the option (when exporting) to define a variable. So, you could do "textSpeedo", and it will give you the option to make it into an array. So, instead of "textSpeedo0", it's "textSpeedo[0]", and so on and so forth.

Perhaps even with the option to add a playerid parameter.

Can anyone help? When I click new project the dialog closes but doesn't open the new one...

But when I try /text it won't let me as it says it is already open...

Did you make any edits to the script? It works flawless for me.

Perhaps your dialog ID's are colliding? Try running this script alongside the "bare" GM that comes with the SA:MP server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you make any edits to the script? It works flawless for me.

Perhaps your dialog ID's are colliding? Try running this script alongside the "bare" GM that comes with the SA:MP server.
For some reason return 1; under DialogResponse in other filterscript + gamemode cause it not to be called.
Also accept on skype, I may know someone about vbulletin designing.

thx for this awesome editor..but when i use editor long time, maybe i have 20-30 projects..anytime the classic save mode function starts bugging..it dont save textdraws in right file but it write it in some ghostfile without name..like ".txt"

but very nice work, i use it a lot !

thx !

Thats what i was looking for.

Great addon , will use it for sure

Fantastic!

Nice

nice!
thanks bro

Finding Error: Invalid Paramater <bad entry point> in Console...