Hello everybody.Yesterday I was recording small video.It was working fine.But when replay video.It was lagging like hell.Small FPS in game.How can I get better FPS in SAMP.It depends on graphic card or?

If you're using fraps, fraps makes the framerate drop a good bit, I'd say use Dxtory its alot better then fraps and theres no framerate loss, it doesn't drop, same as not recording.

I assume you are using FRAPS?

A really good way to gain more FPS is by selecting the save location, and direct it to another HDD, if you have any. This will increase your FPS by 5-10 ingame.

A good tutorial to gain more FPS:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rX7robEDIA[/ame]

Simple computer rules. Fraps doesnt buffer videos to ram, but instantly writes them to the drive. Now drives may be quite slow in writing, and uncompressed videos with high resolutions get a giant size. A single frame can be 1mb+
So at some point your hdd simply cant handle the input, and fraps turns fps down to the maximum write rate. To improve this, use a non-system drive if you got multiples. System drives got quite a lot i/o actions that slow down the writing. SSDs are perfect for that job as they can handle great amounts of data. Else tune down the resolution to make videos smaller, or look for another recorder that buffers to ram or compresses the videos. However, when just buffering, ram will slowly fill, as it still cant write fast enough to disk. At some point it will be full (8gb ram and full hd might take 10-15 mins of video) Then you need to pause and wait for the ram to be written to disk.

Yeah that happens to me too when I used Bandicam but not on Fraps :/

Try recording in half size, and changing where it saves it to

Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfunworld
Посмотреть сообщение
Love it!
WTS
What the spam?!?