Why so many RP russian servers ? :3

Now i am looking for a RP with many players on NOT NGRP and not Ravens. But in Los Santos when i look there is only Russian servers -. - If i ask then the guy who made SA-MP, is he from Russia?

Russians have always been "crazy" about gaming. Also its not always russia, but there are quite a lot countries speaking russian, so the more people there are, the more servers they host.

There are lot of russian samp players?

Probably because there a lot of Russian players that like to play on roleplay servers and prefer doing so in a Russian server rather than in an English one?

For the same reason there are romanians everywhere in Counter Strike and brazilians everywhere in Call Of Duty
nobody knows.

Okey and Admantis thats true theases Mothafuckas need jesus !!
:3

Ye SA-MP.RU yes the most players online (over 900/1000) i really want to know where they get 1500$ to buy 1000 slots for a big russian community !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Ye SA-MP.RU yes the most players online (over 900/1000) i really want to know where they get 1500$ to buy 1000 slots for a big russian community !
They probably run one or more dedicated servers, which costs a lot less than actually renting 1000x10 slots with a server host.

Yea, That a more Russians server, I'm hard to find Good server with more Player.

They are addicted to RP servers,that's why.

Fuck this shit i gonna get 1000 SLOTS and you all will join xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDavidson
View Post
Fuck this shit i gonna get 1000 SLOTS and you all will join xD
Good luck xD

It's simple: big country, lots of players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
View Post
It's simple: big country, lots of players.
So then it would also be small country, less players? O.o

Have you ever tried to join a russian server? Crazy!

Haha well never did, tried going to their website and well couldn't understand a single word the site said. It must be the same thing over at the server :P

Well, I dont think there are many Russian Servers lol.

You have been mistaken my friend. Here is a quick screenshot from the hosted tab.

If you see the list there are 15 top SA-MP server with more than 140 players on them. And are Russian. :P

When I joined SA-MP, it was crowded with Polish people. Then it got flooded with Dutch people. Now South-American and I have no clue why!

dugi, bring back the PLs!

I ask myself the same question everyday.