Why so many RP russian servers ? :3

Russia Is Big Contry With Much "Crazy" Gamers And I Think Much Peoples Like Sa-mp In Russia And Maybe Have "Crappy" Computers? Maybe That

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDavidson
View Post
Now i am looking for a RP with many players on NOT NGRP and not Ravens. But in Los Santos when i look there is only Russian servers -. - If i ask then the guy who made SA-MP, is he from Russia?
Because it's the biggest country in the world, got it?

You all do not understand russians.
You think that russians like playing RP servers, but you don't know that russians DO LIKE playing only one gamemode(RLS)

Look at Russia, what do you expect? It's in Europe and Asia.

And then there is 1 community where there is like 10servers all 1000 slots and one of them had 900 players on and 800 and all the way it's crazy..

Oh russian servers is awesome! I like gameworld and samp-rp

I would join a Russian server if i did know russian

Most servers have the same fucking gamemode (SampRealLife) similar to the samp-rp(.ru). Developers these servers want to achieve great online both on samp-rp and give a bonus in the form of money and level (example: "Join to my server and i give you 8 lvl and 8.000.000$").
Sorry for my baad english :3.

lol

You guys know what lets all just join my server I'm Michael Davidson and you are welcome to join
91.121.248.72:7778
There we go not a Russian RP server

Russain also have rights to run a server ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.lozer
View Post
Did anyone say otherwise?

They do but there is so many :P

Russians Russians everywhere.

The owner earns a lot of money .. Maybe he live's with the money of the comunity (vips and other things) ..
We see on the top of game state: http://www.game-state.eu/index.php?game=samp&location= , they have 12 servers, and the 12 are on top..

:P They are everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
For the same reason there are romanians everywhere in Counter Strike and brazilians everywhere in Call Of Duty
nobody knows.
Oh brazilians are in EVERY free fps game

Ton of russians too who play counter strike

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.lozer
View Post
They have the rights, but dont the rights to spam us. They can easely do it with 7 servers except 10.
I can PM a english server if needed. I play it all the time and its a RP, mostly 100/150 online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WA]iRonan
View Post
They have the rights, but dont the rights to spam us. They can easely do it with 7 servers except 10.
I can PM a english server if needed. I play it all the time and its a RP, mostly 100/150 online.
Rather than LS-RP HG-RP VG-RP PR-RP any other server with high player base ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zp42O
View Post
The owner earns a lot of money .. Maybe he live's with the money of the comunity (vips and other things) ..
We see on the top of game state: http://www.game-state.eu/index.php?game=samp&location= , they have 12 servers, and the 12 are on top..

As long as SAMP exists, the owner will never work. Do you realise how much money can you get from about 10.000 players?