Point of War

I'm not announcing my server ... for now it's just a project!

No limits is the main idea!

Some relevant things about the project (i think)
-The project is developed in 4 languages​(English, Portuguese, Spanish and French)
-The player selects their language in the register but can change it later.
-Menu options will be created where you can change the colors of the menu that is seen in the video, change music while the menu to select the text color on screen, could choose what text to see if one of those who are near you or global languages that you want to see, etc.
-If you make a mistake you can re-register to replace the password, and if you can remember back to repo it using your email (one email with a code and you use the code to reset your password)
-Each player can have up to 4 characters, one is created to register and can not be removed, the other 3 are created when you want and you can remove when you want
-You can customize each character in a different way, since skin (only 15 are available currently) up tattoos, scarves, glasses, numerous hats, helmets, masks, mustache, headphones, etc etc etc (even gourd to put on the head, turtle , astronaut helmet, etc.) can choose your team and even sex
-There are two teams (terrorists and Justice)
-Every person you kill or harm, gain experience and money
-Experience is used to raise the level and every level rises that have more things to customize your character
-You can also exchange money he earned in the game for funds to purchase other items (can also buy funds with real money) (and my idea is to be instantaneous, put a page where you can buy funds and puts your data at the time of the bank and You get the funds)Weapons
-new (and inventions) from archery (still in development) to hook pork, fire attack, hyper strength, among other
-Currently, there are 4 maps (map the goal is to have many more, the more the better, because the idea is to go changing map of x in time x (x this time is referred to on the map) and how many maps we have less repeat, beyond that each map has a different game mode with different goals)

Project for the future
-Create many more maps with other game modes
-Add more objects to customize
-Provide more skins
-Add more weapons and inventions (like matchbox and gasoline, to create fire, mines, traps, etc.)
-Add more sounds on the maps, so try to make things more realistic
-among many other things

Anyway, that's a small part, I hope I have piqued the interest of someone, criticize, hate ideas, do what you want, hug for everyone.

1 Problem with the video.....

When you said "Capture The Flag", it showed King Of The Hill... Capture the flag is were you go and take the flag from a base and return it. King Of The Hill is where you go and take control of a set area and fight over it. Bit of a difference.

On another note this looks REALLY REALLY GOOD. I hope this server gets released.

How did you make those clickable textdraws unbuggy? I tried using ones and then when i want to select second or third option they all get selected, they all change color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis The Tiger
View Post
1 Problem with the video.....

When you said "Capture The Flag", it showed King Of The Hill... Capture the flag is were you go and take the flag from a base and return it. King Of The Hill is where you go and take control of a set area and fight over it. Bit of a difference.

On another note this looks REALLY REALLY GOOD. I hope this server gets released.
I really did not know that, I'll also do one where you must return the flag, but did not know that difference. thank you
yes, I am working to open later, but still be enough to make, maybe more like 4 months of work
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocMax
View Post
How did you make those clickable textdraws unbuggy? I tried using ones and then when i want to select second or third option they all get selected, they all change color
by I realized what you said, you have to select the TextDraw problems. am I right?

well, if it is simple, use this function TextDrawTextSize the x you define the length of the text, and the text height ya! try with large values ​​for it to work, try 15 or 20, and then the two go changing
and another thing, x has to be incremented value to the value of x that you used to create the TextDraw, ie whether to create the TextDraw in Float: x 200.0 and now you used to put selectable length of 20.0 in x must put 220.0