[Include] trablon's Anti Weapon Hack

INFO
Firstly hello guys,this is my first realese in this forum.I was create a lot of system about sa-mp in another forum.(Turkish)Now i decided to create my new realese into that forum.I hope, you will enjoy my systems and my codes.All logic belongs to me.I took a lot of help about create it.But finally i had created it.(anti weapon hack)This system is very strong system and if anyone take a gun, system suddenly shall ban him/her from server.Thanks reading that information.

Include Setup
Firstly that script is avaible for all servers(rp,tdm,freeroam etc..Anyway let's get to setup part:
1-)Firstly you need to add that code to avaible part of mod:
pawn Code:
#include <trablon-anti-silah>

2-) When you add that code, you HAVE TO change all 'GivePlayerWeapon' codes to 'Silahver' .

LAST WORD & DOWNLOAD

Firstly,English isn't my native language.If is there a wrong with my sentences, please forgive me about that situation.Include codes contains a lot of other language words.If you want to change to English language.Just PM me and i'll help you.This is my first topic about that script.If there is a wrong AGAIN sorry about that.
That script shall be great anti weapon hack in your server.I can guaranty it.

Well I guess it's ALRIGHT(not too good). The first step for better optimisation would be storing GetPlayerWeapon in to a variable, as now you are calling it lots of times. The more advanced way to do that would be to add it into a switch structure.

Genial man. 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
View Post
Well I guess it's ALRIGHT(not too good). The first step for better optimisation would be storing GetPlayerWeapon in to a variable, as now you are calling it lots of times. The more advanced way to do that would be to add it into a switch structure.
Well thanks for your review.

@Alex47

Well thank you, if you didn't kidding me.

Doesn't help much that the entire script is in a different language but if it works, it works

Gьzel olmuş trablon

Thanks everyone.