Unrelated (Volt-Host) Help

I opened a Volt-Host website and dont wanna waste $6 lol so can someone please help me to get it setup add me on skype @ fanta6117 and we can teamview.... or something plz i would really appreciate it.....

You mush use the plugins for linux (.so) not (.dll) and you should edit your server.cfg plugins line,Like scanf.so etc

Normal server package goes in through Volt-Host FTP to the server database, but keep in mind to replace all those plugins you are using into Linux ( .dll to .so )

Since when is paying for webspace/domain wasting money? If you're serious about your server and website your users deserve a proper domain/a lag free webhost rather than a domain like blabla.somefreehost.co.shit

Quote:

I opened a Volt-Host website

What you mean?

Don't need the server.... I need the website I already bought.... Can someone plz help me guys

Do you want to use the webhosting provided by volt host along with your game server? if yes.you will need to register a domain then you have to point it to volt-host's name servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you want to use the webhosting provided by volt host along with your game server? if yes.you will need to register a domain then you have to point it to volt-host's name servers.
If you already did this ways you should go to the [Volt Host CPanel - with your name + password given] and then you will see full of list of features in CPanel.