SA-MP Development Team [Searching]

Welcome to this Thread. I will start of with some basic information then go of with the other stuffs.

I do want to start a really nice and serious project, with some few persons. A Project that we are striving for, and want to take it to a higher stake. You do really want to strive to get something out for it. And not some douch shitty thing.
Me, Myself is a Server Hoster Developer & Provider. And can do provider a Stable server, Uptime 24/7. With a easy Panel, and FTP Acces for the Developers, who wants to assist me (US) in the project.

The Hosting company is in Sweden, and will be managed by me (SERVER) will be managed by me, other FTP Acces and other things will be given to the Developers who are serious, and wants to strive for it.

Main Thing:
I prefer Roleplay, Roleplay is something fun, and takes alot of time and work to Develop. It takes ages to get a Good Playerbase, A Bugfree Script, A Good Team that suites everyone. But why not give it a shoot?

But the mainly is, Roleplay is getting kinda annoying, and i want to do something really new.
  • Trucking & Flying
    Zombie
    Mafia Roleplay
Well, lets come up with something togheter?

Can you provide something for me?
Website?
Voice Over IP Program Client?
Development?

Dont be afraid to contact me.

The only thing that i want, is matureness, a good team, and a great time.

You can contact me Via Skype.
summertunes2

The server is in 50 slots, and it has a 1000 mbit uplink. And it is Linux.
So the Gamemode must provide Linux.

Hope to hear from anyone.
Thank you

Sincerly,
Jonathan aka Mike

Use https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747