Help city question !

I got a gamemode in San fierro but i think that city is boring , (stevo127s gamemode) Is it possible to change to Los santos but keep everything ? I mean the classes,system,TEAMS and so on , please answer ASAP !

Of course you can, you have just to re-position everything in the map (cars, spawns, houses, businesses, icons...). And that's a pretty hard work if it's a big GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio11
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course you can, you have just to re-position everything in the map (cars, spawns, houses, businesses, icons...). And that's a pretty hard work if it's a big GM.
Yeah its really hard work then .... to change all checkpoints , stores , carlocs,spawns, houses is easy but :S I mean FBI,ARMY,COP,CIA all had their own bases :S it will be really hard to change all that

BTW is this called mapping ?

Mapping is adding new objects to the original map. So if the original GM has it's own bases with objects that are not in the original game, then yes, you'll have to re-map those objects if you want to keep them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio11
Посмотреть сообщение
Mapping is adding new objects to the original map. So if the original GM has it's own bases with objects that are not in the original game, then yes, you'll have to re-map those objects if you want to keep them.
Ty mate helped me alot , then ill prob need a mapper