Increased desyncing

I don't actually know since when this has been happening, but some of my players (with slow connection probably) are desyncing VERY, VERY often. Even I do if my connection becomes laggy. In order to fix this you always have to reconnect. And once you get desynced, simply nothing no longer responds. Timers stop, object streamer, playerlist updating, everything. You still stay connected though and can talk. Is this a SA-MP issue or is there anything I could do to prevent this? This is getting seriously annoying.

EDIT: And this is player sided of course - the server itself works fine for other people.

I experienced this sh*t many times, my players mostly. They can't teleport, or other things, they can only speak in chat, if in 0.3x won't be fixed, let's hope it will be in 0.4a, Kalcor said that he will fix sync.

Yeah it's great to hear I am not the only one with this fucking frustrating issue. Well, I guess we can only wait

SA:MP and internet issues could be the problem, I had the same issue on my server where some players would just totally lag out, so I moved my dedicated server location to New York City, NY from Phoenix, AZ and it looks like it fixed that issue.

Where is your server located and what is your players average ping results?

It seems to depend a lot on the connection between the player and the host. I haven't seen desync in a long time..

Might be a host thing. i would contact your host for any issue.

The same happened with both Volt and KingJ. Average ping of desyncing players is less than 100 (sometimes taking weird peaks, probably the reason). On Volt my server was located in France and now it's located in The Netherlands. I've been searching and found many similar problems from different websites