SA-MP 0.3x RC (now released)

I hope there will be releases from RC1-1 to RC9-9 .

I hope not i want more features. RC2 please.

The only thing that was bad for me was the change in SetPlayerTeam, I put all players on the same team for the anti lag shot.

Sorry for bad English used the ****** translator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope not i want more features. RC2 please.
why? would you like to see only RC1, RC2, ... RC9 or RC1, RC1-2, RC1-3, ... RC9-8, RC9-9? In second case there would be more updates.

Introducing the new Car Colours here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=407295

RC1-# are bug fixes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
- Car colours 128-255 have been replaced with some more exotic colours. Some colours in this range were previously usable, but most were the same colour. The entire colour set has been revamped.

Complete, new color list with a sultan example.
Cool: "Full HD"

OMG Kalcor, YOU'RE THE BEST!
Keep up the good work ! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Extended draw distance for objects:

You can now set the draw distance on objects to any distance. This will allow for more seamless object streaming in custom areas.

Credit to Deadspirrit for the above island.

Note: The above feature is still experimental. If you have problems with certain objects using a large draw distance, it's recommended you lower the draw distance of the effected objects.
How to do that?! xD

Change drawdistance parameter in CreateObject().

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
Change drawdistance parameter in CreateObject().
Give me an example please...
CreateObject(objectid, x, y, z, etc, etc, etc, etc,); Where should i put the drawdistance..

pawn Код:
CreateObject(modelid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:rX, Float:rY, Float:rZ, Float:DrawDistance = 0.0);

CreateObject(17946, 2533.8203, -1290.5547, 36.9453, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, (HERE) 1000.0);

EditObject() was causing me some problems, thank you for the fix and the new car colors, they are really great!

A function to get the bounding box/sphere size of an object could be a fix for that. It's already possible with vehicles anyway, so we could only apply the large streamdistance on objects over a certain size.

I considered writing a plugin to do that - you just need the .col objects on the server. In fact you don't even really need them, just the radii of the collision spheres sorted by object. That's not even that much data - 18,000 floats is just over 70kb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
I considered writing a plugin to do that - you just need the .col objects on the server. In fact you don't even really need them, just the radii of the collision spheres sorted by object. That's not even that much data - 18,000 floats is just over 70kb!
Do it please! It would be really useful.

Quote:
View Post
Oh god, do it please !
It will be really useful for me and other people !

Quote:
View Post
Do it! I wanted to but I've only started to touch on files other than plaintext (binary files?) also I have no idea how the .col data is structured inside the file, in order to get it out. But I'm sure you could do a better job at it!

Wow 0.3x, thank you so much for this Kalcor.. you're a legend

PS: we really really really need a way to disable cleo or atleast some kind of server sided detection/prevention to stop these cleo trolls from destroying our servers with their crappy mods and disrupting our players & playtime. The problem itself in my opinion is slowly getting worse as time goes by, like I don't know about anyone else here on samp.. but personally I'm fed up with making fixes for cleo releases. Why not just disable it and be done with it?..is there a reason for using or having it?.

The cleo modification users can pretty much do whatever the F&#K they like until something is done..

Thanks again Kalcor

I wish custom object can be created in this version..