Help guys

Hey once again guys. I just wanna ask which function checks if moving object hit a car, ped, other object and e.t.c

Here are all the object functions https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AttachObjectToVehicle

I don't think so (not sure) that there is such a function that you requested.

in default samp funcions ther is'nt some funcion like this

I heard theres a plugin or something.. Well if theres no function, can somebody could help me of making something like this?

He doesn't mean to attach an object to a vehicle, but check if it hits the vehicle etc. And no, there isn't such a function as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
He doesn't mean to attach an object to a vehicle, but check if it hits the vehicle etc. And no, there isn't such a function as far as I know.
Oh you mean the link...I was looking at the function for my syntax and I found that the page also contains all the functions related to objects, that's why I posted it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
but check if it hits the vehicle etc.
That's what i need. Just how to check.. Is there really nothing i can do about it?

Well, I'm not sure if it's possible to check something like this. But have a look on the 'Usefull Functions' thread.

Well, when a vehicle hits an object, it takes damage, it takes more when the vehicle is moving faster, so what you can do is, constantly check the vehicles damage and store it in a variable, and if the constant check notices a decrease on the vehicles health, it does what you want it to do.

Its a theory from the top of my head.

Any other ways? Could somebody help me making it?