How many years are you around samp?

Started in 2015 and it has been amazing

Team 2013

I joined in 2009 but started in 2007 or 2008. Been away for about 5 years but now I am back
I must say that I am really surprised to see that
- The forums still are active
- Loads of servers are still active
- A new update is rolling out.

I am afraid my addiction to SAMP is coming back (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
View Post
I joined in 2009 but started in 2007 or 2008. Been away for about 5 years but now I am back
I must say that I am really surprised to see that
- The forums still are active
- Loads of servers are still active
- A new update is rolling out.

I am afraid my addiction to SAMP is coming back (:
Yeah, I have been playing SA:MP since I was like 10-11 years old. I literally just logged in after like 6-5 years to see if the forum is still alive.. those where the days..
doubt I will come back playing though.

My join date 10/10/10 (2010)
I started playing samp before that date but I don't remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
View Post
My join date 10/10/10 (2010)
I started playing samp before that date but I don't remember when
Yeah, same.

0.3a days, Probably around 2009 or 2010? 9 years. I started off playing at Stunt Planet before shifting to Stunt=Fun > Minigames Server

EDIT: I have just realized that this is my third time replying to the same thread once, there are two other existing posts that I have made that dates back in 2013.

Joined in mid-2009 and still playing the same server (I have periods of inactivity).

Old habits die hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyjoe321
View Post
Joined in mid-2009 and still playing the same server (I have periods of inactivity).

Old habits die hard!
How's Argonath these days?

Doing reasonably. A far cry from the days of the official tab and the previous script version, we never managed to retain the same numbers after the account resets when changing script... but ticking along in a better state that it has been!

When did you play?

2011 - NOW
First account banned : Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyjoe321
View Post
Doing reasonably. A far cry from the days of the official tab and the previous script version, we never managed to retain the same numbers after the account resets when changing script... but ticking along in a better state that it has been!

When did you play?
I never played there as I prefered LS:RP (high standards roleplay) over any low-quality RP/RPG servers, but I certainly remember Argonath being in the big picture back in the days.

since 2008

Since 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiMMREAPER
View Post
I never played there as I prefered LS:RP (high standards roleplay) over any low-quality RP/RPG servers, but I certainly remember Argonath being in the big picture back in the days.
I prefer the terms strict and light RP myself.

Most our players are happy doing both. These days it has been pushed closer to a strict server than in the past. Less events and such. We still do not require players to use )) etc in order to differentiate OOC and IC, we expect them to have a brain and work that out for themselves

7 years aproximately.