Best graphics card for Ј100

What is the best graphics card you can buy for preferably Ј100.

Appreciated.

Sorry for posting again

Haha hello again, I actually picked a AMD Radeon 6870, I don't know why, but I like it.

hello there and thanks, once again... Its my first time building a PC with parts I have to manually choose, so im kinda scared of weather im going to get the best for the money :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross8839
Посмотреть сообщение
hello there and thanks, once again... Its my first time building a PC with parts I have to manually choose, so im kinda scared of weather im going to get the best for the money :P
Yeah haha, I was too.

I haven't built a PC (because I get people to build it for me) but, don't you need to specify your motherboard? The graphics card we choose may not be compatible therefore it would be a waste of cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
I haven't built a PC (because I get people to build it for me) but, don't you need to specify your motherboard? The graphics card we choose may not be compatible therefore it would be a waste of cash.
Not really, Most normal sized modern motherboards support all the GFX cards on the market.

rather check if the power adopter is good enough and got the right cables to connect to your gfxcard if your card needs an extra connection, though i doubt that you'd have problems with a gfxcard in that pricerange with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
If the motherboard says PCI-E (no metter the version), the GPU fit with it.

E.g I have a gigabyte motherboard from 2005 and it has PCI-E 1.1 , I bought a HD 6850 which support PCI-E 1.0 , 1.1 , 2.0 so ye it works perfectly even the bandwidth is less than the normal due my motherboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
If the motherboard says PCI-E (no metter the version), the GPU fit with it.

E.g I have a gigabyte motherboard from 2005 and it has PCI-E 1.1 , I bought a HD 6850 which support PCI-E 1.0 , 1.1 , 2.0 so ye it works perfectly even the bandwidth is less than the normal due my motherboard
Lolwut? A PCIe x1 slot is vastly different from a PCIe x16 slot and both are still different from a normal PCI slot. Most graphics card are PCIe x16, by the way.

If you're willing to spend an extra Ђ10 or Ђ20 you might get a GTX650.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Lolwut? A PCIe x1 slot is vastly different from a PCIe x16 slot and both are still different from a normal PCI slot. Most graphics card are PCIe x16, by the way.

If you're willing to spend an extra Ђ10 or Ђ20 you might get a GTX650.
Of course I was reffering to the PCIe x16...