Streamer Problem

I recently downloaded the PPC Trucking Script and wanted to haul it to 0.3e and do a bit of scripting on it.. I downloaded the latest streamer.inc and plugins added them onto my laptop then the server and attempted to recomplie. After i tried to re-compile these errors and warnings came up.

C:\Users\Antony\Desktop\VPS\samp03\pawno\include\s treamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\Antony\Desktop\VPS\samp03\pawno\include\s treamer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\Antony\Desktop\VPS\samp03\pawno\include\s treamer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\Antony\Desktop\VPS\samp03\pawno\include\s treamer.inc(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Now.. YES I DID upload/download the latest Include and Plugin. THe gamemode still remains Unknown.
[01:20:48] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0) does not match plugin version (0x26104) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[01:20:48] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Problem is still not solved.. I've updated Sscanf and other plugins...Still can't compile.

Код:
[01:20:48] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0) does not match plugin version (0x26104) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
This is pretty straight forward. You are saying you installed the newest plugin version (the .dll and .inc files), but you didn't correctly. Make sure you replaced both files and recompile.

If you want.. You can teamviewer me and I'll show you.. I've done it correctly.

Still same errors.. I downloaded this Streamer Plugin..

http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...9.zip&can=2&q=

Compile with the latest standard includes of SA-MP .

I hope that I have helped .