newbie question, can someone learn me roleplay?

I almost only have playing trucking and stunt and drifting.
I want to learn roleplay

Can someone learn me?
Add me om skype: r4ftos
We can talk om skype

Roleplay = You should play like on Real Life.

IC = In Character - You only can talk about your life inside Server Roleplay

OOC - Out Of Character - You can talk everythings about yourself in reallife or anythings.

I wrote a roleplay guide for my own community, it is public:

http://forum.python-roleplay.com/sho...pid=125#pid125

It's a rather complete guide, reading it will most likely help.

ROLEPLAY= Real life you can buy stuff like cars houses etc do a job for money of your wish.Many explained you up here if you still dont get it inbox me.

1. Bunny hop across town because there are no taxi's and you "don't know how to drive"
2. Get a driver's license. You instantly know how to drive.
3. Get a gun license.
4. Buy guns.
5. Deathmatch.
6. Get banned.
7. End of story.

* Bucky Larson takes out his penis and starts to wank on it very hard.

That's roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Bunny hop across town because there are no taxi's and you "don't know how to drive"
3. Get a gun license.
4. Buy guns.
5. Deathmatch.
6. Get banned.
7. End of story.
On some servers this is fun indeed. But if you are looking for servers with a sense of realistic economy it won't be easy to just buy guns :P

Although I do agree to your point in the driver license systems.

In a roleplay server you must act as you're in a real life .... by using /me and /do..
And also you need to RP driving , drive only on the right side not on the both sides like stunts..
And you mustn't deathmatch and also before you take out your gun you must roleplay it in a /me and /do..

And i guess reading a whole tutorial is the better than helping in comments or on skype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
3. Get a gun license.
4. Buy guns.
5. Deathmatch.
6. Get banned.
7. End of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallNero
Посмотреть сообщение
In a roleplay server you must act as you're in a real life .... by using /me and /do..
In my humble opinion roleplaying isn't just using /me and /do. These commands are of course great ways to express your character but it's not roleplay as itself. If you keep changing your character's personality or you keep acting extremely unrealistic or you "roleplay" a fearless person you might write /me lines in good English but it doesn't make you a good roleplayer.

In my opinion you are a good roleplayer if you can stick to a role, keep on playing that rule and don't take IC matters to OOC, like becoming angry at a person because his character killed your character.

Quote:

And also you need to RP driving , drive only on the right side not on the both sides like stunts..

This depends per roleplay server. I personally believe reckless driving should be an IC issue. Of course, when it comes to non-RP ramming other players or keep hitting poles without RPing damage that is bad.
But if you decide to drive recklessly like speeding or driving on the left side of the road, the police should deal with it.

Quote:

And you mustn't deathmatch and also before you take out your gun you must roleplay it in a /me and /do..

Obviously deathmatching is not allowed, but roleplaying your gun out (AKA the asspull rule) is more like a rule set on strict RP servers (or servers that copy NGRP scripts, give VIP refunds and stuff and claim to be strict RP), not by all.
I personally don't like this rule fully as it's more often used as an excuse to bring people in trouble when you RP'ly died.